• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It means you're a real member and not a spambot.

EDIT: Thanks for adding the changelog to AGOT page.

NP, been adding features, version number, CK2 version number and changelogs on bunches of different page...oh and periods...they give me headaches when someone doesn't put periods or capital letters in a sentence. ;D

EDIT: Also, adding a FAQ section to each mod, for one's that have it.

Last edited:
Added stuff to the BLC mod page.

EDIT: What does autopatrol mean under member of groups?
Every edit automatically gets flagged as "unpatrolled" unless you're a member of the autopatrol groups (or one of the other groups that includes those privileges). It is pretty useful for spotting spam, but once someone has made a few edits in good faith it doesn't serve a purpose any more, so I add them to the Autopatrol group so their edits are no longer flagged. It also means you get to bypass all CAPTCHAs, which thus allows you to post links to external sites and such.

Every edit automatically gets flagged as "unpatrolled" unless you're a member of the autopatrol groups (or one of the other groups that includes those privileges). It is pretty useful for spotting spam, but once someone has made a few edits in good faith it doesn't serve a purpose any more, so I add them to the Autopatrol group so their edits are no longer flagged. It also means you get to bypass all CAPTCHAs, which thus allows you to post links to external sites and such.

Ok, well I am almost done with the Lux Invicta page, I am doing a total overhaul to it. If you like how it is setup, I think I will start changing all of them to be like that, if not I will just roll it back.

EDIT: Taking a lot longer than expected.

Last edited:
Great job meneth! Good luck with keeping everythign up to date when the patches come rollign in :D
Feel free to help out by making edits yourself ;)

Ok, well I am almost done with the Lux Invicta page, I am doing a total overhaul to it. If you like how it is setup, I think I will start changing all of them to be like that, if not I will just roll it back.
Looking forward to it.

Finished, and that took a severe amount of time, but I like how it came out.

EDIT: Also, thanks for editing the Author section, I didn't know how to show the contribution of the others, should have thought to put something so simple.

Finished, and that took a severe amount of time, but I like how it came out.
Looks good for the most part, but that "New Titles" bit should be formatted as a list or similar; there's no need for a section per title.
And that sub-mod should get its own wiki-page. Just put it at the bottom of Lux Invicta as a "see also".

Oh and I simplified the box on the side; there should never be more than one or two people listed as "Author" there; if more people than that are involved it should be stated in the article itself.

Looks good for the most part, but that "New Titles" bit should be formatted as a list or similar; there's no need for a section per title.
And that sub-mod should get its own wiki-page. Just put it at the bottom of Lux Invicta as a "see also".

Oh and I simplified the box on the side; there should never be more than one or two people listed as "Author" there; if more people than that are involved it should be stated in the article itself.

Well, it isn't a sub-mod anymore it was put in the mod, and that was the easiest way to show that as well, will try and shorten it.

Ok, I made the Creatable titles a list and Changed the Casus belli's to save room.

EDIT: But, if you really want me to make a page for SELIN by itself I will.

Last edited:
Lux Invicta page is looking brilliant, although I'd make it clear that the first paragraph is a quote.

Also, doesn't BLC require one of the DLCs? This information should be put in big letters at the beginning of the page.

Lux Invicta page is looking brilliant, although I'd make it clear that the first paragraph is a quote.

Also, doesn't BLC require one of the DLCs? This information should be put in big letters at the beginning of the page.

Sorry, I just have been busy IRL (and sick too, that's why I've had so much time), and I probably wont be doing anymore for a couple days (Just bought EU3: Chronicles off of steam, damn them they don't give you a code for that icon). Also, btw It should only take a second...why don't you just put it in real quick?

What do the bureaucrat and uploader one's do?
Buereaucrat lets you give out user groups. Uploader lets you mass upload images and files (like I did with the trait images; uploading over a hundred images manually would've been hell).

Buereaucrat lets you give out user groups. Uploader lets you mass upload images and files (like I did with the trait images; uploading over a hundred images manually would've been hell).

Well, how do you get to be part of a group (I still don't know how I became part of the users group...something about auto-confirmed or something)?

EDIT: Also, sorry for all the questions...;P

Well, how do you get to be part of a group (I still don't know how I became part of the users group...something about auto-confirmed or something)?

EDIT: Also, sorry for all the questions...;P
I assign them. Almost anyone who's made more than a few edits get assigned to Autopatrol.