• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thought I'd just say, I finally got around to getting rid of the stupid changelogs I added. Not sure what exactly I was thinking. If anything, it detracts from the pages.

So yeah, this can go back to being dead again.

Oh yeah, and congrats on being stickied (I just noticed).

I tried to a add objectives to the guide on localisation, but I don't understand how you get the grey code boxes. Nothing in the source seems to add them. Or perhaps it's just the preview that doesn't display new ones correctly?

I tried to a add objectives to the guide on localisation, but I don't understand how you get the grey code boxes. Nothing in the source seems to add them. Or perhaps it's just the preview that doesn't display new ones correctly?
Putting a space before a <nowiki></nowiki> box will do that.

Hey all,

while i have a Wiki account, i don't feel like messing with it anymore.

There's soemthing wrong though in Feudal_elective.
Candidates

Eligible candidates are:
All (gender-law allowed) dynastic children, grandchildren, siblings, nephews and nieces of the current title holder. ..........

That seems to be wrong.
Its only sons.
Most other only become eligible through claims that they inherit.
The only difference is with grandsons/daughters. They become eligible without claims as soon as their dynastic parent dies.

Could someone please verify and edit. Thanks.

Added the new ROI tactics to the tactics page.

Added the new ROI tactics to the tactics page.
Made some more additions, including adding in Camel Cavalry to relevant tactics and some clarifications.

It would have been great with some more explanations in the modding section on how all the different commands are used and with some examples what it might look like when used in different files. There are some explanations and a few examples. But more of that would've been nice.

Did you guys move the "records" thread to the Wiki too? (highest stats, fasted world conquests, etc.)

This weekend I'll be moving all my wikis, the CKII Wiki included, over to a new server.
I hope to do this without causing any downtime, but editing and registrations will be disabled when I start the move. They'll be enabled on the new server once everything has been carried over, so as the new IP address propagates editing and registering will once more be possible.
I will be starting the migration on Friday afternoon. I expect the process to take several hours.

When Charlie hits, I will update Zoroastrian & Jewish section with rulers and changes to mechanics as needed (it seems Khazars are tribal, Zoroastrian religious group is renamed, etc). I already did some cleaning in both sections.