• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Meneth

Crusader Kings 3 Programmer
153 Badges
Feb 9, 2011
www.paradoxwikis.com
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Steel Division: Normand 44 Sign-up
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Field Marshal
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Surviving Mars
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • BATTLETECH
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Prison Architect
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Cities: Skylines - Campus
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • BATTLETECH - Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Crusader Kings Complete
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • 500k Club
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia

The Crusader Kings II Wiki is a repository of Crusader Kings II related knowledge, useful for both new and experienced players and for modders. Anyone can contribute to the wiki. If you want to become a contributor please register (though you can also edit anonymously), and check out the work needed page. If you spot anything in use of improvement, don't hesitate to make an edit.

The wiki can be visited here.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
Awesome.

I was wondering when a wiki was going to appear. I'll try and help out where I can, though there are quite a few topics I am less than knowledgeable about.

Edit: I am seemingly unable to create an account on the wiki, says I need a confirmation code of some sort. I'll still try to contribute, but it could be more difficult for me now.

Last edited:
Awesome.

I was wondering when a wiki was going to appear. I'll try and help out where I can, though there are quite a few topics I am less than knowledgeable about.

Edit: I am seemingly unable to create an account on the wiki, says I need a confirmation code of some sort. I'll still try to contribute, but it could be more difficult for me now.
A confirmation code? Might be an issue with the CAPTCHA system we use; are you running NoScript or similar, as that might be blocking it.

Last edited:
Reactions:
5wVqpl.jpg

Fantastic Idea. You should with permission of course have either a link to or a transfer of the mod list. Either that or even better your own mod list as not all mods are on the mod list in this forum.

Fantastic Idea. You should with permission of course have either a link to or a transfer of the mod list. Either that or even better your own mod list as not all mods are on the mod list in this forum.
We have a category for mods, though currently it is a bit sparsely populated. Feel free to make pages for any mods you know of.

A confirmation code? Might be an issue with the CAPTCHA system we use; are you running NoScript or similar, as that might be blocking it.

Nothing. I did a quick Google search, and seems a common problem with new wikis. Incommpatibility with CAPTCHA codes form other wikis, or something like that.

Also, I wrote up the "Diseases" page. So don't get confused by the IP address in the changes.

Nothing. I did a quick Google search, and seems a common problem with new wikis. Incommpatibility with CAPTCHA codes form other wikis, or something like that.

Also, I wrote up the "Diseases" page. So don't get confused by the IP address in the changes.
Strange. Creating an account worked fine for me. Hopefully the issue will be resolved somehow. Perhaps I can create an account for you, and then give you the password, then you can change the password afterwards?

Saw the Diseases page; nice work.

We have a category for mods, though currently it is a bit sparsely populated. Feel free to make pages for any mods you know of.
Could you not use the mod list from this forum. just for starters? Maybe not with a description for each that should be up to the different Modders. But a list with links like the one on the forum would be nice. Especially since the forum tends to be quite long and it can be tedious to find mods from a description.

Could you not use the mod list from this forum. just for starters? Maybe not with a description for each that should be up to the different Modders. But a list with links like the one on the forum would be nice. Especially since the forum tends to be quite long and it can be tedious to find mods from a description.
We'll definitely consider it.

Strange. Creating an account worked fine for me. Hopefully the issue will be resolved somehow. Perhaps I can create an account for you, and then give you the password, then you can change the password afterwards?

Saw the Diseases page; nice work.

I suppose that could work. Either way, I'm happy to help.

And thanks.

@Nintz: It'd be nice if you'd use JPEG images rather than PNG, as space is a bit limited.

Oops, sorry. I didn't bother to check what type of file it was. I'll use JPEG in the future though.