• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Many thanks for launching this project! CK II both needs and deserves a well executed and maintained wiki. Having come back to the game after giving it some cursory hours upon release, the new wiki has been extremely helpful!

Many thanks for launching this project! CK II both needs and deserves a well executed and maintained wiki. Having come back to the game after giving it some cursory hours upon release, the new wiki has been extremely helpful!
Glad you like it.

I would really like it if someone experienced elaborated on the event modding page. It is very basic and I am finding it a bit hard to understand some of the things. It is written like you should have some knowledge of modding beforehand and I don't so Event modding for beginners Please. Cut everything out in cardboard and explain everything in detail is what I am asking.
I really love the Wiki and its easy to manoeuvre in and I know it is still fairly new but I figured that if I did not ask it would not change;) Thank you in advance. A novice modder.
Edit : What I really need is some explanation to what the different things do as an example it says in the very first line of basics "Every event starts by first defining its type, typically either a character event or a province event" here it would be nice to now what a character event is for and what a province is for and so on maybe also a list of the different types and their use would be preferable. Also the Examples are totally lost on me It would be very nice if the different lines in the example were describes as it actually is in the basic example thx.

Last edited:
A friendly information that a lot of guides are to be found on the ck ii wiki site, including one about warfare, one about factions and one about retinues.

Updated the Titular Title Generator's changelog, it was a little outdated...so if you see someone edited in my name...it's okay...I didn't delete anything. ;D

EDIT: Actually I hope you didn't mind but I added stuff to a lot of pages...once I start I can't really stop...hope you guys like what I added...if not just change it back. ;D

Last edited: