• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.

General_Yan

Captain
49 Badges
Jan 31, 2007
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • March of the Eagles
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Rome Gold
  • Semper Fi
  • Sengoku
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • War of the Roses
  • 500k Club
  • Magicka
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Stellaris
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Darkest Hour
  • Deus Vult
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
  • Heir to the Throne
Hi all, This is my 1st completely finished game. Started 1836.
I was in 3rd place for a long time, but I could not keep up with the massive military build up of Russia and others.
I took a piece of Burma, Ivory Coast, and Sweden. My ally Venezuela also took a bite out of Sweden. (With my help of course).
2012-07-06_00001.jpg

2012-07-06_00002.jpg

2012-07-06_00003.jpg

2012-07-06_00004.jpg

2012-07-06_00005.jpg

dont know how to colonize do you? plus i always laugh when i see big mexico:rofl: plus i cant help but think the us does it on pupose in every game ive played when the usa doesent take any of mexico before civil war CSA loses but then they take everything from mexico. but then when i see the USA take a chunck out of mexico before the civil war the CSA wins

dont know how to colonize do you? plus i always laugh when i see big mexico:rofl: plus i cant help but think the us does it on pupose in every game ive played when the usa doesent take any of mexico before civil war CSA loses but then they take everything from mexico. but then when i see the USA take a chunck out of mexico before the civil war the CSA wins

I do know how to colonize. I just chose the wrong techs that don't lower the life rating of potential colonial provinces. I built a navy very late in the game, and only did it to avoid being blockaded.
I used to colonize more on Vicky 1. The colonial system on Vicky 1 appealed more to me.

How in the history of time, did KOREA get to be 9th in Vic 2? I hardly ever even see them westernize before 1920 if that.

How in the history of time, did KOREA get to be 9th in Vic 2? I hardly ever even see them westernize before 1920 if that.

They beat Austria-Hungary, and at one point Russia fell out of the top 8 after the great war capitulation. Good game. I need to learn to take more risks...
I just started another game and this is my 1st time trying to play a full game as Russia.

Did any country become fascist or communist?It's annoying not seeing big successful rebbelions late game :/

Did any country become fascist or communist?It's annoying not seeing big successful rebbelions late game :/

To tell you the truth I didn't even pay attention. I crushed my rebellions easily, unlike when the game first came out and it crushed me. :)
Bohemia was freed because of rebellion in Austria. But every time the rebels were taking over Austria, Italy would want a piece of land and would invade and Russia would come to Austria's aid.

Finished 4th with Germany and posted screens to the forum? That dude is fearless. :)

Finished 4th with Germany and posted screens to the forum? That dude is fearless. :)

I was just happy to have actually finished a game for once. Yeah.. I could have done better with Germany, but the alliances there would have forced me to fight on many fronts...

Status
Not open for further replies.