Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: My 1st finished AHD game... Hurray me! ;) Screenies

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandWar of the Roses

My 1st finished AHD game... Hurray me! ;) Screenies

Hi all, This is my 1st completely finished game. Started 1836.
    I was in 3rd place for a long time, but I could not keep up with the massive military build up of Russia and others.
    I took a piece of Burma, Ivory Coast, and Sweden. My ally Venezuela also took a bite out of Sweden. (With my help of course).

Always remember to pillage BEFORE you burn
    - Unknown

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Nice...USA ignored Mexico, as always.
    Nobody ever thinks they're stupid. It's part of their stupidity.

dont know how to colonize do you? plus i always laugh when i see big mexico plus i cant help but think the us does it on pupose in every game ive played when the usa doesent take any of mexico before civil war CSA loses but then they take everything from mexico. but then when i see the USA take a chunck out of mexico before the civil war the CSA wins

For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandWar of the Roses

Quote Originally Posted by spiller68 View Post
    dont know how to colonize do you? plus i always laugh when i see big mexico plus i cant help but think the us does it on pupose in every game ive played when the usa doesent take any of mexico before civil war CSA loses but then they take everything from mexico. but then when i see the USA take a chunck out of mexico before the civil war the CSA wins
    I do know how to colonize. I just chose the wrong techs that don't lower the life rating of potential colonial provinces. I built a navy very late in the game, and only did it to avoid being blockaded.
    I used to colonize more on Vicky 1. The colonial system on Vicky 1 appealed more to me.
    - Unknown

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    MagickaNaval War: Arctic CircleVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordRise of Prussia500k clubEuropa Universalis IVCrusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
    Crusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old Gods

How in the history of time, did KOREA get to be 9th in Vic 2? I hardly ever even see them westernize before 1920 if that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jorlaan View Post
    How in the history of time, did KOREA get to be 9th in Vic 2? I hardly ever even see them westernize before 1920 if that.
    They beat Austria-Hungary, and at one point Russia fell out of the top 8 after the great war capitulation. Good game. I need to learn to take more risks...
    I just started another game and this is my 1st time trying to play a full game as Russia.
    - Unknown

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Did Italy annex Switzerland?
    Henri Renard - Minister of Wallonia - Deputy for Liege -KKP- Brewer/Entrepreneur - Died of sepsis following a wound suffered during a duel with the Viscount
    Formerly Simon Giroux - Minister of Labour - Deputy for Charleroi - Belgian Social Union - Deputy Leader

Formerly Willem Goossens - Deputy for Brugge - conservative - President of Belgian Veterans Society 1818-1871
    Originally Jean Galler - Deputy for Brussels - Constitutional Delegate and Signer of Belgium Constitution
    in Edge of Europe- A Belgian Interactive V2 AAR

Quote Originally Posted by atomicsoda View Post
    Did Italy annex Switzerland?
    Yes, they felt very hungry. Switzerland never stood a chance.
    - Unknown

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Did any country become fascist or communist?It's annoying not seeing big successful rebbelions late game :/
    [22:23:51] <Groogy> Mathrim, give it to me gently
    What Crusader Kings 2 makes you say:
    [19:23:43] <Duke> I just need my damn wife to die
    [19:23:48] <Duke> Then I can invade and take their shit

Quote Originally Posted by videonfan View Post
    Did any country become fascist or communist?It's annoying not seeing big successful rebbelions late game :/
    To tell you the truth I didn't even pay attention. I crushed my rebellions easily, unlike when the game first came out and it crushed me.
    Bohemia was freed because of rebellion in Austria. But every time the rebels were taking over Austria, Italy would want a piece of land and would invade and Russia would come to Austria's aid.
    - Unknown

Scandinavian scoundrel Alexanderband's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III CollectionVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Is that a Russian Sardinia?

Is that a Poland consisting only of MORAVIA?

How in the hell did THAT happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Alexanderband View Post
    Is that a Russian Sardinia?
    Yes, I noticed in game accidentally. I must have missed the war.
    - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Kablob View Post
    Is that a Poland consisting only of MORAVIA?

How in the hell did THAT happen?
    I freed Poland by attacking Austria and then had them in my sphere for the rest of the game.
    - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by calvinhobbeslik View Post
    British Latvia?
    The computer screwed me over on that one, I was trying to free Lithuania and called UK for help against Russia, when we were winning the UK took some peace deal and the war was over and I freed nothing.
    - Unknown

Hip Hip Hurra!!!
    "The secret of politics? - Have a good treaty with Russia."
    Otto von Bismarck

Second Lieutenant dukeofmunster's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasMagickaMarch of the EaglesVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms event

Virginia, Georgia, or Mississippi, depends on the time of year.
    dat El Salvador

Commander: Conquest of the Americas

Blog Entries
    Finished 4th with Germany and posted screens to the forum? That dude is fearless. :-)
    “Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.”

Quote Originally Posted by delra View Post
    Finished 4th with Germany and posted screens to the forum? That dude is fearless. :-)
    I was just happy to have actually finished a game for once. Yeah.. I could have done better with Germany, but the alliances there would have forced me to fight on many fronts...
    - Unknown

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast