+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Paradox Lowers The Drawbridge For Beta Testing War of the Roses

I can wait till August I suppose ;D

For those who are still confused as to what they should put in the name field on the Beta sign up then it's the account name you use to log in that they are after. However, if you used something else don't worry yourself over it. Just make sure you get your 5 referrals and you will be fine.

In case anyone hasn't signed up yet: http://waroftherosesthegame.com/?ref=c1a3e71e025

Mount & Blade: WarbandWar of the Roses

+ready
    2005: COD2 [SmileShot]
    2007: COD4 [ComSQ/SOBR]
    COD4 OpenCup 2008 winner
    2009: M&B: WARBAND [Runaway Scorpions]
    M&B: WARBAND Nation Cup 2010 winner
    2011: BFBC2 [30+] BF3 [SOBR team.BF3]
    2012: BF3 [SOBR team.BF3] WoT [SOBR] WoTR [Runaway Scorpions]
    2013: WoTR [Runaway Scorpions] Planetside2 [SOBR Outfit]

Can't wait to try it. I hope it works in my computer properly.

Know How Many References?

Is there any way of telling how many times our reference link has been used? I'm fairly certain I got 5 but I want to make sure.

+1 I'm quite sure I have over 5, but I'd like to be sure. So far, there's no way of knowing.
    "Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Safeguard the helpless. Never lie, even if it leads to your death." - Godfrey of Ibelin

I am sure alpha testers are fine. I signed up but I don't like the chances of getting 5 friends to sign up. I don't have any friends 8-)
    Joust in RL, Homeopath, Nutritionist and Dance Flamenco and Salsa

My beta referal url, please use it if you haven't already registered: http://www.waroftherosesthegame.com/?ref=7a13de70453

I have my alpha code saved, do I still need to sign up for the beta or am I in automatically?

Quote Originally Posted by lVlike View Post
    I have my alpha code saved, do I still need to sign up for the beta or am I in automatically?
    If you check the Alpha forums you will find the answer to that question.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Referral URL Help!

Hello everyone. Is there anyway to see how many people that have signed up on the beta through your referral URL? Or do I just have to like ask everyone? I actually gave it to a lot of my friends and I have no idea what so ever if they signed up. So I do not know if I have gotten 5 people to sing up or 0 people to do it?

Thanks in advance
    Fabbee

Quote Originally Posted by Fabbee View Post
    Hello everyone. Is there anyway to see how many people that have signed up on the beta through your referral URL? Or do I just have to like ask everyone? I actually gave it to a lot of my friends and I have no idea what so ever if they signed up. So I do not know if I have gotten 5 people to sing up or 0 people to do it?

Thanks in advance
    Fabbee
    At the moment there is no way of telling how many people have signed up through your link.

So are all people who screwed up the steam account field now not getting into the beta?

Quote Originally Posted by Raneman View Post
    So are all people who screwed up the steam account field now not getting into the beta?
    Just do it correctly

Quote Originally Posted by Raneman View Post
    If you put the wrong thing into the field then don't lose any sleep over it. Just make sure you get your referrals and you will get your invite.

Community Manager Administrator BjornB's Avatar

Blog Entries
    As projectangel said, don't worry about what steam account name you put in the application. It will be fine

About the number of succesful referrals however. It is not possible to check this I'm afraid. You can only pester your friends to do it and trust they did I suppose.

What is important however is that the referred friends also confirm their email addresses once they signed or the referral doesn't count. They do this by clicking a link in an email sent to them after the signup.
    You can always check out my reborn twitter attempt: @BjornB_pdx - it kind of sucks though. But sometimes there is interesting/useful info there

April 15th 2014 - War of the Vikings Released!
    April 10th 2014 - Warlock 2: The Exiled Released!

When does the Beta go live?

Mount & Blade: WarbandWar of the Roses

I believe they would have already released some kind of announcement or informational post about the beta release date, if they were 110% certain of when it's going to go live.

Be patient.
    August is not far away, just live you life and enjoy it when it arrives.
    I mean, I'm going to London for a week on the 6th of August, so I'll probably miss the start anyway.
    - What can change the nature of a man?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast