• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
that pic is disturbing on so many levels

Don't you love it? :D

(I *really* love that game.
I'm seriously considering doing an AAR of it just to showcase the story a bit, but that'd be spoilers on so many levels it's not even funny.
Besides, I'd have to find some way to make videos of the space combats :p)

So, when do you tell us that I got hunted Ese?

Still 50 minutes. Patience is a virtue(and gives great stat boosts on CKII).

Last edited:
Night 0

The reunion started with the usual amount of bickering - werewolves were duking it out with vampires, ghosts were causing mischief among the guests and quite a large percentage of participants were at each-other's throats(or equivalent body parts). It was sort of a nice tradition. An ice breaker, if you will.

And it was perfectly safe - no-one had been seriously harmed in the previous seventy-eight installments. That is, until this particular reunion. While all of the guests went to bed, one of them never got up. The zombie maid found Garfield(reis91) lacking a head. What is more, this feline was also a powerful warlock, who used his powers to summon more lasagna(and some other evil stuff. But mostly lasagna).

You gather in the hall filled with rage. Whoever did this must pay!

reis91 the seer was hunted

You may now vote.

I see. My cunning plan to get hunted failed.
reis just seems to get hunted all the time, doesn't he?

Vote EURO

Dead seer night 0? Auch.
This may get interesting ..

I was waiting for the third voter:

Vote snoopdogg

I can do better. I can lock you up underneath it :D

I say it "nadgis"

Vote Najs.

Vote Boris

Lsst