• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Morons.

You should've voted for Snoopwolf.

Anyway, It was a Good game.

Really nice victory, Snoopwolf... Congratz !

And nice GMing, esemesas :)

lolno

Fun fact: reis had his Night 0 scan on snoop :)

You Serious?

Oh right, sorry.

I was so eager to start a new game, forgot you said you'd do it... :eek:o

I apologize, I won't be able to GM the next game.

:p

So i guess my question remains : who's our next GM ?

If noone else want it, I'll take it. Have a few ideas to games that probably are better suited for Lite than Big

Oh yay I wins. Definitely one of the most fun games I've played in a while. Tanks for GMing ese.

Note the edit. Then go to that post. Check the bottom. Where is the edit timestamp?
Answer: There is no edit timestamp. Therefore, there was no edit.
Hrm.

There was an edit, just quick enough for no stamp, I guesses.

Hah! I knew it! Just admit that you were going to try and snipe yesterday, snoop!

Nein.

Well done. :)

Like I've said before, you really deserved this one.
One question, though: Why *did* you switch to Boris?

Don't remember exactly what I was thinking at the time, but basically a combination of the fact that seerless one ruthless waffle action can count for a lot, and looking random and odd helps, and also, having Rice hunted night 0 significantly added to the chances our pack would blow up. Because Euro.

Yes, that was a terrible idea, I really should have known I could find Snoop through other means... :)

EURO, gigau, Rendap. One of you get a move on and start up the next Lite already.

I'll have it up within 1 hour.

Werewolf Lite CCXXXVIII: And now for something completely different.

imagesca1k5kqk.jpg

Plot:

All is quiet in Pythonville. The Upperclass-Twit if the year award is upcoming, Plastic Surgeons still go on camping holidays with their patients and despite several warnings, the Spanish Inquisition remains a surprise at all times!

Yet, The Bishop, have recently discovered a number of Villagers which are Sane! It is therefore decided to locate and purge these villagers (or cause insanity - either works) to keep the purity of Pythonville!

CLICK HERE!

SIGNUPS WILL CLOSE WEDNESDAY 22.00 OR WHEN 17 PLAYERS HAVE SIGNED UP, WHICHEVER THE RABBIT CHOOSES