• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
*deep sigh* just lovely

If the wolf is rendap, snoop or randy, this basically means that they just need to votesnipe away from me and they win the game.

UNVOTE CODY
VOTE FALC

Self-sacrifice for the village... You will all owe me one.

Anyhoo, some analysis for whomever survives the hunt:

Cody's vote on himself is odd. On the one hand, it ensures some control in case of snipetime, but it could just have easily ended up netting him 4 more votes. Last chance gambit? Possible.

Rendap did very unwolfy things early on and is pretty much cleared.

Randakar makes a whole analysis leading to a wrong conclusion. Trying to lead the village? Not impossible.

Snoopdogg... Well, let's look at what he did there, shall we?

Before he swapped: 3 on Cody (cody, snoop, me), 2 on me (randy, rendap).

Nice, but he probably expected Cody to snipe me.
So he made it 3 on me and 2 on Cody, hoping that this would mean Cody would not snipe. Leaving himself a good snipe chance for the win.

You know, I hadn't realised how suspicious all of that is until I wrote all that just now.

And if I count it right, then I can prevent the snipe by voting anyone EXCEPT Cody.

UNVOTE FALC
VOTE SNOOPWOLF

Votecount, 40 minutes to deadline:

Falc - 4 - randakar, Rendap, snoop, Falc

Comm. Cody - 1 - Comm. Cody

Not-voted: none

All of that being said, I should be around at deadline to hang snoop if I can get someone to help out.

You know, this game is pretty damn good.
I have no idea who the last wolf is :(

Cody is voting himself?
Why aren't we hanging him, then?
Oh wait: Two votes on wolves ..

My real problem is that there's actually a case to be made against all of you. I see every single one of you capable of doing a sellout vote at some point. Your vote on the_hdk was undoubtedly a necessity as a wolf. Why weren't you voting SPLIT on that day, if you were so keen on hanging him, I ask you?
( I haven't reread that bit .. )

Boy, this game lives up to my expectations.... F5'ing to know what comes next and who the last damn waffle is !

Boy, this game lives up to my expectations.... F5'ing to know what comes next and who the last damn waffle is !

Personally, I was about to give up GMing when the seer got offed Night 0 :)

EDIT: Also, I only now noticed how much free space there is in your posts. What is up with that?

Personally, I was about to give up GMing when the seer got offed Night 0 :)

EDIT: Also, I only now noticed how much free space there is in your posts. What is up with that?

Geeky Icon Hunter

And they still haven't corrected that... by at least putting the game icons on 10-icon-lines :p

You know, this game is pretty damn good.
I have no idea who the last wolf is :(

Cody is voting himself?
Why aren't we hanging him, then?
Oh wait: Two votes on wolves ..

My real problem is that there's actually a case to be made against all of you. I see every single one of you capable of doing a sellout vote at some point. Your vote on the_hdk was undoubtedly a necessity as a wolf. Why weren't you voting SPLIT on that day, if you were so keen on hanging him, I ask you?
( I haven't reread that bit .. )

Because while I still had my suspicions, the fact that Najs was proven to not be a wolf made SPLIT's wolfiness a lot less likely. Reread the last sentence I wrote there.

Geeky Icon Hunter

And they still haven't corrected that... by at least putting the game icons on 10-icon-lines :p

Ah... Also, if anyone reads my flavor text, I'll have to disappoint you - there won't be any today. I'm just too tired to even come up with a coherent reply.

Final Votecount, Day 6:

Falc - 3 - randakar, Rendap, snoop

Comm. Cody - 1 - Comm. Cody
snoop - 1 - Falc

Not-voted: none

You lynch Falc the villager
Rendap the villager is hunted by the wolves

Vote Snoopwolf.

Another fail... without my spidey senses, it was bound to happen :p

Winter Spring Summer and Fall
Winter Spring Summer and Fall
Four Seasons, Four Loves
Four Seasons, For Love

Another fail... without my spidey senses, it was bound to happen :p

I don't count failure as such a big deal in circumstances like these. All remaining players have alibi's. One of them is fake.

Not sure I am fully convinced about either candidate. And I will need to choose. And pray I choose right.
Drat.

Don't fret... i'm having fun as it is... whatever happens... :D