• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ok, looking at this - At this point, I think the pack is:

Boris - Tamius - Euro/hdk2 - Randy OR Split.

For now I'll keep my vote where it is to keep pressure on both candidates and let's see where we go over the next 2 hours.... :)

1h40 still to go.

Rendap - EUROO voted Boris in the post title for the votecount. Go back and check

Votecount, 1 hour 23 minutes to deadline:

randakar - 3 - Rendap, Najs, SPLIT
the_hdk - 3 - Kingepyon, Falc, Comm. Cody

Comm. Cody - 2 - randy, hdk

Najs - 1 - snoop

Not-voted: Gradiant

Rendap - EUROO voted Boris in the post title for the votecount. Go back and check

Votecount, 1 hour 23 minutes to deadline:

randakar - 3 - Rendap, Najs, SPLIT
the_hdk - 3 - Kingepyon, Falc, Comm. Cody

Comm. Cody - 2 - randy, hdk

Najs - 1 - snoop

Not-voted: Gradiant

Thank you, that cleared that up.

3-way time - 80 minutes to go.... who blinks first.....

Ok, looking at this - At this point, I think the pack is:

Boris - Tamius - Euro/hdk2 - Randy OR Split.

For now I'll keep my vote where it is to keep pressure on both candidates and let's see where we go over the next 2 hours.... :)

If you truly believe this, then why is your vote on me, pray tell?

Vote Comm Cody.

Wow I suck at this.

That's a bit wordy, don't you think? :p

If you truly believe this, then why is your vote on me, pray tell?

For information of course. Like I said - Who blinks first? Does anyone blink at all? Are we inviting a tie?

Randy continues his lots of text without much actual information, partly defending Euro/hdk2 a bit while also accusing Falc for not having a case against him.

Uh .. wait. I *defended* Euro?
In what dimension do you live?
He's pretty high on my suspect list right now, you know.
Starting to be less sure on it, mind - not sure why. Maybe too many people who are convinced of his innocence?

Then there is SPLIT. Who has been doing the same 'making it closer' thing all game, voting me, and saying little of actual substance.

For information of course. Like I said - Who blinks first? Does anyone blink at all? Are we inviting a tie?

What you are inviting is me sniping to the_hdk and the_hdk sniping to me.
Honestly, I care naught for this game. And in fact, I won't have time for such a snipe.
But I don't really want to lynch Comm. Cody either.

So, either give me an alternative, or I vote the_hdk right now, and we'll see how the dice roll. Expect the_hdk to snipe though - he has been around quite a bit longer than all of you :p

Uh .. wait. I *defended* Euro?
In what dimension do you live?
He's pretty high on my suspect list right now, you know.
Starting to be less sure on it, mind - not sure why. Maybe too many people who are convinced of his innocence?

Then there is SPLIT. Who has been doing the same 'making it closer' thing all game, voting me, and saying little of actual substance.

What you are inviting is me sniping to the_hdk and the_hdk sniping to me.
Honestly, I care naught for this game. And in fact, I won't have time for such a snipe.
But I don't really want to lynch Comm. Cody either.

So, either give me an alternative, or I vote the_hdk right now, and we'll see how the dice roll. Expect the_hdk to snipe though - he has been around quite a bit longer than all of you :p

I did say "Partly", right?

And I live in this dimension, where someone like you can do things like you did in the last big, remember?? :)

But switch to hdk and I'll do as well as tie protection.

I did say "Partly", right?

And I live in this dimension, where someone like you can do things like you did in the last big, remember?? :)

But switch to hdk and I'll do as well as tie protection.

Haha. Since that nobody really trusts me anymore, do they? :p
Honestly, I've put way too much effort into that game. I needed to chill a bit :p

I still trust you.....

To do your Damn Best to win for your team, whatever that might be... :)

I hope we are on the same team here, but I am not certain yet... ;)

To do your Damn Best to win for your team, whatever that might be... :)

I hope we are on the same team here, but I am not certain yet... ;)

My damn best isn't always on the same level. Past few weeks I've just not invested the same level of commitment to this forum as I might have in other times.
Honestly, that's no more than healthy. I have a pretty busy life too ;-)

Same here. Only reason I've been able to throw this amount into this game was that I've been sick for a few days with stomach problems.

Besides, Gradiant already blinked.

And he's now keeping his vote in hand.

Kinda wolfy, no? Is hdk, née Euro, a wolf and Gradiant his packmate?

Can we get a vote swing away from Randy and onto Gradiant?