• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thanks for the offer guys, but I'm out on this one. Kinda busy with school and stuff, and need to get my game off the ground.

Now, I will agree with the idea behind it, namely that a Lite should clearly state when it will start, so that everyone signing up knows exactly what they're signing up for, ie. they'll be required to check the site and vote once a day for a whole week.

But if a GM wants to start sign-ups 4 whole days in advance, I don't see the problem.

The GM always has (within reason) some leeway to do whatever the hell he pleases. Nothing ever will be mandatory as far as the GM is concerned.
But to have some kind of guideline in the basic ruleset that says "hey, it would be good if you could start this game quickly" seems to me to be a good thing. Yes?

However, if we keep it freeform people will just slack on it and we'll see games drag for a week or more in the signup phase just because there aren't 'enough' players. The only way to fix that for sure is to put clear guidelines right up there in the first post, and the general werewolf thread.

edit: And with 'enough' I mean "not 17". Which is silly. If a game starts with 8 players it's still quite possible for it to become a fine game.
It's more important that we have constant action on this forum than it is to always start with a full complement.

Don't be silly, wait for 17 players.

In.

Okay, since we have 17 players, I'm gonna roll the roles real quick and we can have Night 0 tomorrow(that is slightly less than 24hrs)

Roles have been sent out, we now proceed to a NIGHT deadline, which is 7th of July, 20:30GMT, 23 hours and 45 minutes from now.

I like the Star Con 2 idea so I'll shamelessly steal it from Randy.
In. As Fwiffo, the Spathi Starship Captain.

fwiffo.png

:)

Shamvote Euro

... mainly because i'll be too scared to vote for him later... :p

I come in peace. Do not be afraid. The only thing we have to fear is near indeed.

In as yoghyr.

It's been too long...

Edit: oh wait, I'm the seer. Never mind then.

Last edited:
So... Nice Reunion we are having right now. Too bad that there are four traitors here.

Vote reis91

Traitors....

Comm Cody Knows....

Die....

Vote Comm Cody

Time to start off the day with the traditional Spathi prayer: "Oh God...
Please don't let me die today! Tomorrow would be so much better!"

urquan-simple.gif

master 669 said:
There is something wrong here... something which makes my sheath retract and my talons ooze.
I sense the ugliness of a thousand evil thoughts...