Is there a chance for [major] DLC or expansion (in the form of DLC)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(320188)

Gloria in excelsis Deo
16 Badges
May 24, 2011
exposingsingapore.wordpress.com
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Commander: Conquest of the Americas
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Divine Wind
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Heir to the Throne
  • The Kings Crusade
  • Naval War: Arctic Circle
  • Semper Fi
  • Sengoku
  • War of the Vikings
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Humble Paradox Bundle
I'm asking because I just played the game again and finished the Estonian Dawn scenario playing the NATO side.

Though it was rather too easy but nevertheless very enjoyable so it got me thinking is this all with NWAC or will we ever get a DLC in the near future hopefully a major DLC because I'm wishing the game to be expanded.

Ordering your air units and watching your naval formation firing their missiles...really made you feel you were in command. Of course there has not been a game like this for quite some time as well.

There will be a DLC after the summer. That is all I can say now.

THANK YOU. That's enough information for me at least now I can expect additions to the game.:cool:

btw just want to say the editor is great really great however it seems to suffer from a bug that the submarines start at surface depth which is annoying and made the whole scenario unrealistic.

If that gets fixed I'll be very very happy to downloading the workshop files [again]. I downloaded several and each one had submarines and they all start at surface depth.....That was a big turn off for me.

Or other things like designer putting the port floating in air. Did they even bother to test it? To be honest the quality of user made scenarios for NWAC is rather apalling.

I don't know it this has been fixed.

Last edited:
I would like to see some new basic ground targets objects in the game. For example... factories, refineries, bunkers, strongholds or military installations that we can attack with planes or surface to surface missiles such as tomahawk strikes. Another good addition would be to add more civilian aircraft, ships and boats.