• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Whoops :S

Okay, delete my post please and I'll vote again once I've had a chance to read to the end of the AARs I'm following to see if they're still active.

You don't need to delete your post, you can just edit it to remove the vote for yourself and put a different one in.

Favourite CK 1/2 AARs (up to 4, please include links)

1 In the Shadow of Painful Doom
2 God's Kingdom
3 The Norse Kings of England
4 A Very Different England

Favourite EU 1/2/3 AARs (up to 4, please include links)

1 The Queen Mother's Diary
2 Glory for Ulm
3 Blood Brothers
4 Pink India

Favourite HOI 1/2/3 AARs (up to 4, please include links)

1 How Hockey Saved the Aliies
2 Last Bastidon of Freedom
3 Germany's Road to Doomsday
4 Last Man and Shilling

Favourite Victoria 1/2/ AARs (up to 4, please include links)

1 Subcontinental Subleties
2 Of Laws Not Men
3 A Hot Yet Cold War
4 Mantain the Monarchy

Favourite AAR from a game not listed above (Rome, AoD, DH, Mount and Blade, Sengoku - only 1 nomination)

1 Between Heaven and Hell

Last edited:
Seconded. Give DH 4 slots since it's the true inheritor of HoI2, not HoI3! *cough*
I think it's too late to change the rules now. They may be changed in the next round, though.

Suggest you check out the thread linked to in the first post that sets out the rationale for this decision. In effect, there are relatively few active AARs in those categories and if we had 4 votes you'd end up with very little discrimination in terms of voting pattern. Reducing it to one means that if there are any ties at the end then that is a product of voting pattern not voting design. Its one reason why a discussion thread was put up immediately after the last round, plenty of time to have contributed to the debate on how best to run the ACAs at that point. Most likely there will be another discussion after thread after this round.

Soulstrider - Kneel before Zog is not eligible. As it was included in the 2011 Iron Heaart nominations, that means it has no active updates between 1 Jan 2012 and 1 June 2012.

Soulstrider - Kneel before Zog is not eligible. As it was included in the 2011 Iron Heaart nominations, that means it has no active updates between 1 Jan 2012 and 1 June 2012.

Oh sorry, already edited it and removed it.

Though to be honest I do think the DH AAR forum is very much active, I would even dare to say it is as much active as the HoI3 and Vicky II ones.

Oh sorry, already edited it and removed it.

Though to be honest I do think the DH AAR forum is very much active, I would even dare to say it is as much active as the HoI3 and Vicky II ones.

The DH AAR is quite active at the moment, but the rules were already discussed months in advance and no decisions to the contrary were made before this thread's time came up. This also isn't the place to discuss it as this is meant to be the thread for making and tallying votes, so can we save the lengthy discussion for the next round's pre-round rules discussion instead of spamming the voting thread with it? Thanks.

Last edited:
Favourite CK 1/2 AARs (up to 4, please include links)

Favourite EU 1/2/3 AARs (up to 4, please include links)

1 Bastions: Tales of the Anglo Prussians by Mr. Capiatlist

Favourite HOI 1/2/3 AARs (up to 4, please include links)

Favourite Victoria 1/2/ AARs (up to 4, please include links)

Favourite AGEOD AAR (only 1 nomination)

Favourite AAR from a game not listed above (Rome, AoD, DH, Mount and Blade, Sengoku - only 1 nomination)

If you wish, all of your votes can be cast for AARs about mods. There's no reason they couldn't be. They obviously don't have to be, though.

Last edited:
Favourite AGEOD AAR (only 1 nomination)
Once upon a time, a revolution, Bornego

VIVE l'EMPEREUR, par Antonine

Status
Not open for further replies.