+ Reply to Thread

Thread: System technologies and number of units

System technologies and number of units

I believe that the next expansion, it should reformat technological development. I think it would be better a system similar to HOI3, with many technologies and without limits.

I also think that the need for greater variety of units. Not only ironclad, also many other types, different types of tanks, ETC.

Do you guys see these changes possible for the next expansion?

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III CollectionMarch of the EaglesVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by sodoma View Post
    I believe that the next expansion, it should reformat technological development. I think it would be better a system similar to HOI3, with many technologies and without limits.

I also think that the need for greater variety of units. Not only ironclad, also many other types, different types of tanks, ETC.

Do you guys see these changes possible for the next expansion?
    Maybe a new game. I think it too much for a masive overhaul of units.

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron Cross
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldVictoria 2500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Münster, the Holy City of Zion, Capital of the World
    I also hardly see the point.
    Well into the 1900s their is little actual difference between weapons.
    There are no game changers living door to door like the Panther, the T-34, the B-17, the Stg44 and the MG 42 all within 6 years.
    In the timeframe of Vicky it is really more a matter of who gets what little piece of technology faster than the others implented.

+ Reply to Thread