View Poll Results: Which of the following contestants AAR's do you like the best?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Write an AAR for Sword of Islam expansion & Get YOUR name in Crusader Kings II

Darkest HourVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy KnightEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWar of the Vikings

Quote Originally Posted by Martellus. View Post
    Well, I think this is in the right place: The Fatimid Diaries

There you go.
    No mods, sorry. Decent AAR, though.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLost Empire - ImmortalsEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSengokuSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by paperfire View Post
    I have never done an AAR before, this seems like a good time to start.

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...nate-of-Africa
    damn you, was planning to take Africa!
    Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong. - Murphy's law

The Dream of Dumbarton Watch the rebirth of Strathclyde in my first AAR!

Best Character Writer of the Week: 3/2/13 Fan of the week: 1/6/13

"Fear not what will be, fear what has already come to pass"

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    Heir to the ThroneThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty II CollectionPenumbra - Black Plague
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSengokuSword of the StarsVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses
    CK2: Holy KnightKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Heh I don't have to take part in this competition as my name is already in the game and has been from the release version.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLost Empire - ImmortalsEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSengokuSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Wezqu View Post
    Heh I don't have to take part in this competition as my name is already in the game and has been from the release version.
    yeah, well technically i have too thinking about it xD
    Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong. - Murphy's law

The Dream of Dumbarton Watch the rebirth of Strathclyde in my first AAR!

Best Character Writer of the Week: 3/2/13 Fan of the week: 1/6/13

"Fear not what will be, fear what has already come to pass"

Don't really expect to win anything.
    But perhaps my shabby little AAR will motivate others, "We can't let him win with that!" to contribute.

The O'Abbadids of Dublin
    Last edited by Tarnor; 05-07-2012 at 19:08.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

IŽd been thinking about writing an AAR, might as well take the opportunity to do it now! So, here it goes:

Visions of Doom - A Volga-Bulgarian AAR

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    LegioMagickaMarch of the EaglesSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Do we need to follow the 20 screenshot rule for the purposes of this competition?
    "We give the facts. You can't say that we have a slant because of it. I hear that the jury's in on evolution."

"When you divide a country into two sides, one of which cheers the idea of murder and hate, you don't have much choice in which side you're on."

Crusader Kings IIHearts of Iron IIIMarch of the EaglesSengoku

Quote Originally Posted by Beamed View Post
    Do we need to follow the 20 screenshot rule for the purposes of this competition?
    What is the 20 screenshot rule? Is that a minimum?

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    LegioMagickaMarch of the EaglesSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by worst2first View Post
    What is the 20 screenshot rule? Is that a minimum?
    No, it's a maximum.
    "We give the facts. You can't say that we have a slant because of it. I hear that the jury's in on evolution."

"When you divide a country into two sides, one of which cheers the idea of murder and hate, you don't have much choice in which side you're on."

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHeir to the Throne
    Leviathan: WarshipsMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSengoku
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

If I were to win this competition, could I get my dad's name instead of mine into the game?

Crusader Kings IIHearts of Iron IIIMarch of the EaglesSengoku

I'm going to give this a try. This will be the first AAR I have done other than a couple of attempts at an NCAA Football dynasty.

Sons of the Sanhadja - The Zirid Dynasty

I'm curious as to what exactly will occur with us getting our name into the game. Is it simply a random character with randomly generated stats given with our name, or do we get to decide the stats with an acceptable allotted number of points to distribute evenly (e.g. 45pts between the 5)

Lovely, people already worrying about their ingame stats. Get writing
    Really sad we're limited to muslims though, not gonna interrupt my (fresh 1.06) Austria game for that

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...eel.-A-SOI-AAR

Emir Sean of Seville. I doubt it is as good as any of the others here but might as well have a crack at it.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Question:
    Is multiplayer AAR's allowed? I plan to write one for the Clash of Faiths MP game starting today.

Answer:
    Mudkipz?

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III CollectionMagicka
    Majesty 2March of the EaglesRome GoldSword of the StarsVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Beamed View Post
    That rule is stupid anyway, I didn't follow it for my vichy 2 aar and no one seemed to care, and for certain styles of (gameplay focused probably) AARs it's very much necassary to post more than 20 screenshots a post/update.
    If there's any doubt about the meaning of my posts in a serious discussion then I think both sides are equally wrong because then I get to claim the moral highground.

Quote Originally Posted by KPJ View Post
    If I were to win this competition, could I get my dad's name instead of mine into the game?
    They'll ask you how you want your name to appear in game. Just give them your dads. Good luck man.
    "A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords at dawn." - Warhammer
    "Your words are as empty as your future. I am the vanguard of your destruction, this exchange is over." - Sovereign

Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings II500k clubEUIV: Call to arms event

Quick question how the hell do I take screenshots. I press prt/scrn and that took a picture of steam for me <_< Then I pressed F10 and I have no idea were to find the photo I just took or did I at all?

Crusader Kings IIHearts of Iron III

Quote Originally Posted by Conor View Post
    Quick question how the hell do I take screenshots. I press prt/scrn and that took a picture of steam for me <_< Then I pressed F10 and I have no idea were to find the photo I just took or did I at all?
    Try C:\Users\[Username]\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings II\Screenshots\

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast