Go to thread!

View Poll Results: Which of the following contestants AAR's do you like the best?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Write an AAR for Sword of Islam expansion & Get YOUR name in Crusader Kings II

Colonel Paradox Dev Team Regina's Avatar
    200k clubAchtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultElven Legacy CollectionEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineKing Arthur II
    MagickaMajesty 2Majesty II CollectionEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic Circle
    Penumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Write an AAR for Sword of Islam expansion & Get YOUR name in Crusader Kings II

Do you wish people to whisper your name in fear and awe across the medieval world?
    Lovely! Because this is your chance for true infamy as Paradox Development Studio have today announced an AAR competition where YOU can get yourself included as one of the characters in Crusader Kings II.

How to get yourself immortalized in the medieval strategy RPG :
    Now when Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam expansion has been released the time had come for an After Action Report (AAR) contest.
    Write an AAR for the Sword of Islam expansion playing as a muslim ruler and submit it by July 24th to be in with a chance of immortality in Crusader Kings II.

On July 25th, all the entries will be included in a poll and the 5 AAR's with the most votes before July 30th will get their names into Crusader Kings II.

Contest rules:
    1. Post your AAR for Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam as a new post including screenshots in the AAR forums here:
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...-Reports-(AAR)
    2. And post a link to your AAR in this tread!

Looking forward to reading your AAR's!

Cheers,
    Regina

About Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam expansion
    Thought keeping an eye on one wife was bad? With the release of the Sword of Islam DLC, scheming strategy game Crusader Kings II will allow players to command Muslim nations, opening up a world of polygamous problems, new laws, traits, titles and over 100 new events, as well as a flavourful Islam-inspired interface. Experience the Crusades from the other side. Solve problems arising in your very own harem. Or just start panicking and invade France. Your call.
    More about the game:
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Crusaderkings
    Web page: http://www.crusaderkings.com
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/Crusaderkings
    Forum: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...sader-Kings-II
    Last edited by Regina; 03-07-2012 at 13:01.
    Paradox Development Studio - Strategy is Our Game
    Do you want to show your support for us at PDS - the developers behind EU, CK, Hoi, Vicky & Runemaster?
    Feel free to "Like" us at Facebook: www.facebook.com/ParadoxDevelopmentStudio

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III CollectionMagicka
    Majesty 2March of the EaglesRome GoldSword of the StarsVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Are modded versions allowed?

E.g. I see nothing about being disqualified if I play as a pagan.

What if it's only graphical mods? Like only BLC?
    If there's any doubt about the meaning of my posts in a serious discussion then I think both sides are equally wrong because then I get to claim the moral highground.

200k clubAchtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultElven Legacy CollectionEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineKing Arthur II
    MagickaMajesty 2Majesty II CollectionEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic Circle
    Penumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Quote Originally Posted by liamgamer55 View Post
    Are modded versions allowed?

E.g. I see nothing about being disqualified if I play as a pagan.

What if it's only graphical mods? Like only BLC?
    For this specific contest, you can unfortunately not play modded version!

And we clarified the rules,
    we want to read AAR:s for gamers that have played as muslim rulers - to get an insight in their new experience!
    Hope you understand!

Committed Anti-P'doxian Sleight of Hand's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria 2CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

I shall commence my first AAR as soon as the hotfix arrives tomorrow.
    Yeah, well... sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand.

HERSHEY'S: MORE SUSTAINING THAN MEAT (fact)

R.I.P. Peter O'Toole

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDungeonlandElven Legacy CollectionEU3 Complete
    Heir to the ThroneImpireThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty 2
    Pirates of Black CoveSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Damn, makes me wish I had the time to make another epic poem AAR/review. Although, by the 24th, maybe, maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by unacomn View Post
    Damn, makes me wish I had the time to make another epic poem AAR/review. Although, by the 24th, maybe, maybe.
    You can do it!

Darkest HourVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy KnightEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWar of the Vikings

Can we use Ruler Designer DLC?

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    Rome GoldSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Can we use devine_blood?

Quote Originally Posted by DamianGrim View Post
    Can we use Ruler Designer DLC?
    Indeed you can!

Quote Originally Posted by Thure View Post
    Can we use devine_blood?
    Sorry, no, not on this contest

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    Rome GoldSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness

Quote Originally Posted by Regina View Post
    Sorry, no, not on this contest
    Pity! But okay, I can live with it.

"not on this contest" sound like there will be more contests (And eventually one where I can use devine blood)? That would be cool.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLost Empire - ImmortalsEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSengokuSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms event

Any requirements for the length of it?
    Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong. - Murphy's law

The Dream of Dumbarton Watch the rebirth of Strathclyde in my first AAR!

Best Character Writer of the Week: 3/2/13 Fan of the week: 1/6/13

"Fear not what will be, fear what has already come to pass"

Quote Originally Posted by Regina View Post
    Indeed you can!
    A pity its not functional.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHeir to the Throne
    Leviathan: WarshipsMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSengoku
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Be nice to your fellow human beings, they're the only fellow species members you have!

I think I'll give this a try too!

Colonel
    Crusader Kings IIVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...7#post14051597

Here is my entrance into the competition
    List of AARs:
    Hungary's Rise to Power - EU3 AAR (COMPLETED)
    The White Book - CKII AAR in AGOT mod (COMPLETED)
    From Lords to Kings - CKII AAR in AGOT mod (COMPLETED) Best Character Writer 23/2/13
    The Tales of Tyrol - CKII AAR (ON HOLD) Best Character Writer 13/10/13
    WAAR of Conquest - CKII AAR in AGOT mod (IN PROGRESS)
    Interactive AARs

I was Minister of Education Maximilian Unger, Stadtholder of Mantua of the UAI, in Sonderweg oder Anderweg An interactive AAR in the Hohenzollerns megacampaign. Currently playing as his nephew, Hugo Unger.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne

Last edited by paperfire; 23-07-2012 at 18:54.

Actually, how do you guys plan on using the AARs? As stories in the games? For trailers? I'm simply curious.

Quote Originally Posted by RabidAnubis View Post
    Actually, how do you guys plan on using the AARs? As stories in the games? For trailers? I'm simply curious.
    The don't use them... You became a character with your name in the game, if you win.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast