+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: "Echos of Silence" — Sundays, 19:30 EST

Alright - I will forward my info on to Y2Jonathan and Vainfall.
    Last edited by Sleep1804; 29-07-2012 at 07:09.

game in 30 minutes

Sorry I haven't really been present to provide GM guidance, but I just got home and I'll be trying to get more into the out of game diplomacy after tonight.
    "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live."

"Whosoever desires constant success must change his conduct with the times."

MP Resume:
    Ended Campaigns

Steam: Y2Jonathan

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron IIIMarch of the Eagles
    Rome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Ok i'm back sorry i had to quit but i needed to get my hard disk fixed as most of you know apparently the hard disk failed immediately when they tested it at best buy. My luck with computers is awful
    Player Kills-3

Experience is the teacher of all things. - Julius Caesar
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a man with a rifle behind every blade of grass." - Admiral Yamamoto.

might be an hour or two late, sorry for the inconvience. Something just came up

I will not be attending tonight's game because I am pretty ill.

Sorry guys : (

Quote Originally Posted by desjade View Post
    I will not be attending tonight's game because I am pretty ill.

Sorry guys : (
    can you play for like 2 minutes to join a province into the empire, and then you can leave? you will have russia's eternal graces.
    "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live."

MP Resume:
    Ended Campaigns

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne

I love how the AI manages to take my nice 5% or 6% inflation and double it in like what? 10 or so years?

Desjade posted the following in the Thursday game's thread:

Quote Originally Posted by desjade View Post
    Well guys I have bad news,

Sorry about not showing up yesterday and not letting anyone know. As some of you know, I was unable to attend the Sunday's game because I was feeling ill. Well I had to be rushed to the hospital (Monday) to get surgery due to internal bleeding, where my appendix use to be. When I had appendicitis, they had to remove it but the surgeon didn't properly "close up" everything.

I am recovering. However, with all this "excitement", I completely forgot about yesterday's session and therefore did not even think of posting about my absence.

I should fully recover but it won't be for at least 3 weeks so I will be withdrawing from this game and the Sunday game.

Thank you for the experience and again, sorry about the inconvenience.

Desjade

(PS, can someone post this in the Sunday game for me? I'm getting light headed going through these forums. Thank you)
    MP Resume:
    Ended Campaigns

Thus we need a few new perms:
    Italy (High Priority)
    Poland (Second Priority)

please post here or PM me for interest.

If some mod would please add "*NEED PERM*" to the title, that would be great.

The roster has been updated to reflect the recent changes.

Quote Originally Posted by nightraid3r View Post
    Thus we need a few new perms:
    Italy (High Priority)
    Poland (Second Priority)

please post here or PM me for interest.

If some mod would please add "*NEED PERM*" to the title, that would be great.

The roster has been updated to reflect the recent changes.
    I could take over as Italy since I had to resign out of the monday game.

Edit: Would prolly want some slider and other minor edits tho.

Is the TS server down? Can't connect to it.

Quote Originally Posted by falloutboy14 View Post
    Is the TS server down? Can't connect to it.
    TS is working fine. IP is 24.165.210.170 which might be different form last time.
    MP Resume:
    Ended Campaigns

MP Resume:
    Ended Campaigns

Denmark would like to announce its gratitude towards the Caesar of Italy to guarantee the Kingdom of Denmark.
    We hope it's a first step towards strong north-south bilateral relations.
    Also, it is important for Denmark to assure its current and future allies, that it upholds its alliances.
    We regret that we could not militarily support our ally Netherlands in the war against its aggressors, as Denmark was involved in a conflict in Norway, as well as in southern China at the same time.
    However, if Denmark is not in the position to help militarily, so it will try financially.

End of communiqué.

So Denmark is promising help to the enemies of france?

Ah! So France acknowledges that the new Italy player will continue to be an enemy. Please do keep up the threats! I'm sure it's helpful when making friends in Europe.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast