• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Nothing much interesting to add to this topic but...

Pre-ordered earlier today via Gamersgate :D

Expectations high after the Paris DLC!

I found some more screenshots and a video here and now I'm wondering what the hell are Rusich metro trains doing in St Petersburg DLC. Don't you know about the feud between Moscow and St Petersburg and how even the metro trains are different between the cities?

And the amount of cheaper housing (tower blocks and those huge buildings with slanted roofs) in what is the historical centre is a bit silly. I hope the developers didn't save 30€ on a bus trip to St Petersburg.

Last edited:
Interestingly it does add 3 new trolly busses, but with no mods you cannot use the Petersburg trolleys in new york, or the new york trolleys in st petersburg...
Seems lazy to me...

Any developers working on bugfixes or improvements or new game? Any drops of info would be most welcome.:)

Yeah that's what I wonder every time that I open up my Steam Library and see CIM sitting there no longer installed. Would be great to see some improvements in the game that were on the hot topics list of improvemets needed for CIM, Hell, go ahead and package the improvements, bug fixes with some great new content and I'll even buy it to get some needed improvements in the game.

Interestingly it does add 3 new trolly busses, but with no mods you cannot use the Petersburg trolleys in new york, or the new york trolleys in st petersburg...
Seems lazy to me...

Really? I was able to do so, with and without mods. Odd.

Quite liking this map, but sadly all the content is available from the get go of 1990... was kinda hoping some new stuff would be available later... ah well.

St. Petersburg DLC is now available on Steam!!

Although I have to say I'm a little bit disappointed with you guys at Colossal Order. The first day of the London Olympics and you release... St. Petersburg?? I thought it should be the other way around!