Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?3ps31h811hgsx90 (Version 0.9.2 is ONLY save compatible with versions 0.9.0 and 0.9.1)
Clear the map cache in the mod when installing a new version.
For best results, play with Low Aggressiveness and No Historical Nations.
Sick of seeing ugly world maps as time goes on? Wish the Ottomans and the Russians would actually become major powers? Want to see large Europeans powers colonizing instead of mostly OPM's? My goal when compiling this mod is to fix these sort of problems. I also seek to fix these problems without deterministic events or modifiers, like "luck."
Other mods included in ACAN:
- Devlet-i Ali Osman created by CanOmer
- MiscMods created by Karhunkynsi
- In Extenso Mod created by Wraitii
- Colony Automatic Name Change Mod by knucky
- Scando-Baltic Mod created by SapientHomo
- Jurchen tribes from More Provinces Mod by DanubianCossak
- If I have forgotten anyone please let me know
Major Changes in mod:
- DW Steppe Horde system removed
- DW Divided Japan system removed (Japan is now united, but suffers from a revolt risk malus for all provinces. Will eventually add a way to remove han system)
- Rebels have been changed, now nationalist rebels are much rarer until later into the game, and patriot rebels help the AI expand more historically
- Hybrid cultures have been added (Example: Franco-Spanish culture in areas influenced by both)
- Indian sultanates have been given a boost to be competitive with the Hindus
- The Ottomans have been buffed tremendously, with other large kingdoms buffed somewhat
- Added more restrictions to the Holy War CB so it can be used in fewer cases
- Colonial system changed to highly favor larger countries
- Distinction between Kingdom, Principality and Duchy (Wallachia is a Principality, Ferrara is a Duchy etc)
- Shaybanids and Mughals now show up (Mughals are pretty rare though)
- Romanian and Hungarian are now in their own culture groups, and other cultures are rearranged to improve gameplay
- A country's capital will move if surrounded by unowned provinces (under certain circumstances.)
- Caliph system added to give a buff to large Muslim nations (Removed for now)
- Oriental Orthodoxy and Sikhism added as new religions
- Bohemia often expands far more than it should.
- Europeans don't want to attack Native Americans.
- Austria seems to expand into the wrong places.
Here are some screencaps to show what this mod can do. This is a hands-off 1399 start with lucky nations set to "none." The year in these screencaps is 1678.
Feel free to use any part of this mod in your own mods. Just give me credit please.