• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(272945)

Sergeant
1 Badges
Feb 23, 2011
  • Cities in Motion
A couple of weeks back I visiting some family and while in town I set out looking whether one particular Chinese/Vietnamese/Asian restaurant still was in the same place as six-seven years ago. Of course it was gone, meh. But then I realized I was on the same street as well, look at the picture :)

IMAG2296.jpg

A couple of weeks back I visiting some family and while in town I set out looking whether one particular Chinese/Vietnamese/Asian restaurant still was in the same place as six-seven years ago. Of course it was gone, meh. But then I realized I was on the same street as well, look at the picture :)

View attachment 57431

Hey, it's our office :D

If you were looking for the small Chinese type of place, it moved couple of years ago to the next block closer to the railway station.

Didn't you go inside to visit the office? :)
Nah :)
I think it was too late, the Colossals wouldn't likely have been at work at that point. Unless they were working hard/hardly working on the London/St Petersburg/other surprise DLCs of course :ninja:
Don't think they'd open the doors to just about any passer-by and I believe the CO staff have told before that there's nothing much to see at their headquarters. Kind of shame though, having made all the efforts of my pilgrimage, one hour by airplane!

Hey, it's our office :D
If you were looking for the small Chinese type of place, it moved couple of years ago to the next block closer to the railway station.
Yeah, or the door, w00t! ;)

Ah, thanks for the information. Oh those days for getting fried chicken or beef and bambu to go for 5 Euros... Thought they had closed for good. And now that even Abu Fuad Kebab closed down, boo-hoo!

Don't think they'd open the doors to just about any passer-by and I believe the CO staff have told before that there's nothing much to see at their headquarters.
Dunno, from time to time, people show up in our office, because they think that we have customer support there. Usually my colleagues (who are mostly developers) try to help them anyway. :)
So you never know, you might have positive surprise. :)