+ Reply to Thread

Thread: No Tours Arranged?

Sergeant
    Cities in Motion

Thumbs up No Tours Arranged?

A couple of weeks back I visiting some family and while in town I set out looking whether one particular Chinese/Vietnamese/Asian restaurant still was in the same place as six-seven years ago. Of course it was gone, meh. But then I realized I was on the same street as well, look at the picture

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG2296.jpg
Views:	187
Size:	1.17 MB
ID:	57431
    "How can I be a dictator, I don't even have a proper moustache for the job!"
    Unknown

Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2

Didn't you go inside to visit the office?

Corporal
    Cities in Motion

So, how did you get there? Bus, tram, metro, waterbus or helicopter?

Quote Originally Posted by Svenne Bananers View Post
    A couple of weeks back I visiting some family and while in town I set out looking whether one particular Chinese/Vietnamese/Asian restaurant still was in the same place as six-seven years ago. Of course it was gone, meh. But then I realized I was on the same street as well, look at the picture

Attachment 57431
    Hey, it's our office

If you were looking for the small Chinese type of place, it moved couple of years ago to the next block closer to the railway station.

Sergeant
    Cities in Motion

Quote Originally Posted by TH1 View Post
    Didn't you go inside to visit the office?
    Nah
    I think it was too late, the Colossals wouldn't likely have been at work at that point. Unless they were working hard/hardly working on the London/St Petersburg/other surprise DLCs of course
    Don't think they'd open the doors to just about any passer-by and I believe the CO staff have told before that there's nothing much to see at their headquarters. Kind of shame though, having made all the efforts of my pilgrimage, one hour by airplane!

Quote Originally Posted by co_martsu View Post
    Hey, it's our office
    If you were looking for the small Chinese type of place, it moved couple of years ago to the next block closer to the railway station.
    Yeah, or the door, w00t!

Ah, thanks for the information. Oh those days for getting fried chicken or beef and bambu to go for 5 Euros... Thought they had closed for good. And now that even Abu Fuad Kebab closed down, boo-hoo!
    "How can I be a dictator, I don't even have a proper moustache for the job!"
    Unknown

Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2

Quote Originally Posted by Svenne Bananers View Post
    Don't think they'd open the doors to just about any passer-by and I believe the CO staff have told before that there's nothing much to see at their headquarters.
    Dunno, from time to time, people show up in our office, because they think that we have customer support there. Usually my colleagues (who are mostly developers) try to help them anyway.
    So you never know, you might have positive surprise.

You used private motoring?

+ Reply to Thread