• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I had learned so much in those first few weeks, and yet so many things remained out of my reach. I knew the Universe, this Altered Timeline, from fictional sources in the Land I once lived, Soon I knew that the Brits would sue for peace, and Soon the Bolsheviks would Fall to the Combined Might of Germany, and the White Russians. yet I knew little of the next Decade, other than the fact that Kerensky's broken government would limp on for another fifteen years, before It fell...what Happened after that, was once more out of my hands.
Herr Hitler?
Da Herr Prinos?
Was Gluck on the Revolver?
the Future Dictator shook his head
Nicht Nicht, the damned Bolshiviks wouldnt be caught dead holding an American Made gun.

He Chuckled for a moment before Nodding up over the top of the Trench
Should we go out?
I looked down in to the Trench, it had been only built for one, Adolf had not expected to have company, But considering my inability to produce a Trench on my own, There were few other options. by the time he was done, a Few foolish Bolsheviks had felt a sudden emptiness between their ears. The Trench he had made went far deeper than either of us had expected, and After trading out spots to dig on my own, what we had was a 6 foot deep, 10 foot wide hold in the ground.
Better than sitting, and waiting for Mustard Gas.
almost on queue the Reds began to fire again, we lunged forward, towards their own field of jumbled trench pits. It was luck honestly, their is no other reason to explain how we crossed the Broken Road that once passed through the city. Almost collapsing into a hole filled by the Communists. Adolf Fired his gun, before tumbling into the pit with pain, while I simply fell upon the Second man. Gun removed, fists ablaze His face wasa beaten bloody mess, before I fired the Luegar into his head. The land fell Silent, even as the firing continued in the distance. I looked down at Adolf, his Arm bled profussely, it looked as if the bullet had passed straight through the Bone, and he had collapsed, unconsious and broken in the Hole.
For a moment I looed at him, wondering If his death what change anything, I looked behind back towards where we had once hid and gapped at the sight, A light yellow mist lay across the field, and where they had once lay, seemed to eminate with it...Mustard gas. I could not kill him, not now at least, without me, he would have already died. So as I rose him from his feet, and we limped West, I hoped for gods good grace, to lead me to someone who did not wish me dead.

we arrived three hours later, a Massive Encampment of White russians, lay at the southern End of the City, through the center we had marched, long since abandoned by retreating, and advancing Fighters. In the Encampment I came upon A red cross, a tent full of wounded, And As I gave my fallen comrade to one of the Doctors, i found myself now lost, the battle far to my north, and here lay only the Wounded, and the Commanding. Of which I was Neither, Of Which Wrangel was one.
Vrangel.jpg

He Glared at me, his face Stoic, far different then the Men I had since met
You are the Mad American?
Perhaps the Soldiers had slowly spread there Knowledge of me back to him, but for now I was left
confused
I Know only My name, not of My title....Black Baron
He Glared at me for a moment
Denikin Wishes to speak to you, it would be most Beneficial if you abide by his wish
If I wish not to?
He simply Glided his eyes over to the Red Cross tent, and then back to me.
I quietly Followed

Our protagonist should know that Adolf won't rise to dictator with a triumphant Kaiser in Berlin...

It'd be an interesting twist if after the war our buddy Adolf actually had a succesfull career in the arts; perhaps turning all this trauma into a best-seller?

But that would take all the fun away from having Hitler as the Chancellor who defeated the French Comune, obeying the Kaiser, of course.