• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Legions of Rome

Major
13 Badges
Jul 23, 2011
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Darkest Hour
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Rome Gold
  • Semper Fi
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
This problem has been kinda bothering me for a while. When you use the invasion CB you usually gain a hell of a lot of territories and thus your demense goes over by a huge amount at least in my experince what do you do if this happens? Is their a faster way then just manually giving things out? Also, I accidently disabled the popup that tells you when you can usurp titles how do I reactivate it?

Last edited:
To save a bit of time, you can give away duchy or county titles and check the "include lower titles" box. The vassal will distribute baronies and counties under them as needed. Also, in case you didn't know: for barony level titles, you can right-click on the holding and press "create vassal" to have the game create a character for the title. This is useful any time you have a "wrong holding type" penalty from holding a church or city.

To save a bit of time, you can give away duchy or county titles and check the "include lower titles" box. The vassal will distribute baronies and counties under them as needed. Also, in case you didn't know: for barony level titles, you can right-click on the holding and press "create vassal" to have the game create a character for the title. This is useful any time you have a "wrong holding type" penalty from holding a church or city.

You can. But then you end up with really big vassals and that snowballs.... so, yeah, go manual or you might end up regretting it. I filter my vassal search with ruler=no and culture&religion=yes, list by stwdship and avoid all sick/ambitious characters as well as those who are already going to inherit stuff.

Last edited: