+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Huge demense sizes

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIRome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    500k club

Huge demense sizes

This problem has been kinda bothering me for a while. When you use the invasion CB you usually gain a hell of a lot of territories and thus your demense goes over by a huge amount at least in my experince what do you do if this happens? Is their a faster way then just manually giving things out? Also, I accidently disabled the popup that tells you when you can usurp titles how do I reactivate it?
    Last edited by Legions of Rome; 29-06-2012 at 02:07.

To save a bit of time, you can give away duchy or county titles and check the "include lower titles" box. The vassal will distribute baronies and counties under them as needed. Also, in case you didn't know: for barony level titles, you can right-click on the holding and press "create vassal" to have the game create a character for the title. This is useful any time you have a "wrong holding type" penalty from holding a church or city.

Quote Originally Posted by Agnostril View Post
    To save a bit of time, you can give away duchy or county titles and check the "include lower titles" box. The vassal will distribute baronies and counties under them as needed. Also, in case you didn't know: for barony level titles, you can right-click on the holding and press "create vassal" to have the game create a character for the title. This is useful any time you have a "wrong holding type" penalty from holding a church or city.
    You can. But then you end up with really big vassals and that snowballs.... so, yeah, go manual or you might end up regretting it. I filter my vassal search with ruler=no and culture&religion=yes, list by stwdship and avoid all sick/ambitious characters as well as those who are already going to inherit stuff.
    Last edited by moldeh; 29-06-2012 at 02:59.

+ Reply to Thread