+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A New Skill To Learn

A New Skill To Learn

Hi,

For the last couple of years the aspect of modding has increasingly drawn me. Knowing that Paradox games are some of the best to me, being that I love the deep strategy and ease of creating a personal story through playing the game, and that Paradox has a massive mod community I thought the best way to find some advise on joining that community to be here.

I really am interested in modding games as I love the material some of my games are in. How can I learn to do this and how did you start?

Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneThe Kings CrusadeMagicka
    Naval War: Arctic CircleRome GoldSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

If you go to the user mods section of the forum for the game you're interested in modding, there is usually a sticky thread with modding guides. Since you currently only have CK2 registered, the thread for that is here.

Thank you!

+ Reply to Thread