[Forum Game] - Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The Great Qing expresses its support towards the Russians in the matter regarding Mongolia and sees it as a threat to Chinese and Central Asian Stability, and reminds them that enslaving people was something that was done in the 13th Century by the Mongolians already and will not be tolerated once again. This IS against international laws and we ask them to step down immediately.

Last edited:
The Mongolian Leader assures the Qing that He will not be enslaving vast populations under his rule. He needs free and willing warriors to fight to Bring about his great vision for Asia where Stability will reign freely. He believes that the Current mess of Small weak states in China and Central Asia are undermining Stability and that the Absorbtion of some of them Would aid regional stability rather than Reduce it.

And now you claim you do not desire to enslave their population?
Maybe i should remind you of what you claimed not too long ago?

This is a copy of it :
resizedmongoliaju2.gif

The Great Leader of Mongolia Roman Ungern von Sternberg is angry that the So called leaders of Turkestan have become so hostile to Mongolia after just a single meeting. Ambassadors should be prepared to put there life on the line in the course of their work as death by mad dictators is surely a rather common event. Also he claims that Turkestan wanted such an event to occur as they sent the most annoying individual who was incompetent enough to pick the worst possible time to pick a meeting and was far more talkative than any Ambassador should be. He also Demands his general figure out a way to Invade Turkestan even though there is no common border to Punish them for there Impudence by annexing there lands and enslaving there people should they refuse to apologise.

ooc: I don't quite understand how the Armies work by the way. :39:

The Armies are the units you use to wage war. They're also meant to give a general idea of a nation's strength to everyone, even if not totally reliable due to "cardboard" armies.

You can reinforce or expand your armies in size, and you can also divide them into smaller ones. You will assign objectives to armies during war, and units within those armies will work together to try to achieve the objective.

Last, but not the least, they're a way to simplify the divisional system of HoI2 into something the GM can handle.

But how do you recruit different "types" of armies, as shown in the stats page? Can you have one "Human wave" army and one "firepower" army at the same time? In HoI2 those are doctrines that apply to your entire armed forces, and I'm not sure if you are trying to do the same or... something different.

Alright, a few spots in important nations opened up, and I would like to see those filled. I refer to the Commune of France, the Japanese Empire, and the Ottoman Empire. I will allow people to change nations if they take one of these three.

As for stats, my PC is still inoperative, so it might take a while. Placeholder orders are nevertheless welcome, and the turn will be extended accordingly. Meanwhile, to keep the game running, some events relative to Q2 1936 will take place.

If it is needed, I can switch to the Ottomans, But only if no one else signs up for it.

Can I sign up for the Ottoman Empire?

OOC: I am resigning from this game, anyone is free to takeover the UoB for me.

OOC: Whoops, completely forgot about this game :p Are orders due anytime soon?

OOC: I have no Idea, but the sooner the Better.

OOC: Whoops, completely forgot about this game :p Are orders due anytime soon?
Soon he said though he is having some comp issues last we heard.