• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Try this out. Gotten off the eu3 wiki.

Cw1in.png

Correct, or you can change by decision to a Merchant Republic beforehand if you really wanted then change to a kingdom.

EDIT: Or a Noble Republic at level 10, then from there to a Despotic Monarchy

bloody level 10? ffs.

Bloody Brits and your desire to impose your monarchic government all over the world! :) Seriously though, no idea why you would want to make Switzerland a Kingdom other than for role playing purposes. The Admin Republic is one of the best governments in the game.

I kinda like the fact you don't have to try and kill of your 4-3-6 ruler for 30 years. Instead you can attempt to kill him off for only a few years. If he doesn't die he just doesn't get reelected. No PU for instant country grab but slow core expansion with your high diplo rulers.

meh im a fuedel monarchy now. :) my king has a really nice name and surname so picked him to be king, within a month the dynasty is now the dynasty of brunswick and the king has a child with some manky double barreled eastern European semi African surname.

Bloody Brits and your desire to impose your monarchic government all over the world! :) Seriously though, no idea why you would want to make Switzerland a Kingdom other than for role playing purposes. The Admin Republic is one of the best governments in the game.
are you french-canadian? wasnt monarchy invented by the greeks?

are you french-canadian? wasnt monarchy invented by the greeks?

Nah. I was merely channeling some republican feelings, which you'll probably be thankful to know, isn't particularly strong in Canada. Though that's probably more to do with inertia and sentimentality than anything else. Canadians are notoriously adverse to taking Stab hits.

Nah. I was merely channeling some republican feelings, which you'll probably be thankful to know, isn't particularly strong in Canada. Though that's probably more to do with inertia and sentimentality than anything else. Canadians are notoriously adverse to taking Stab hits.
I like Canada i hope you dont go republic like Australia wants to. traitorous scum haha