• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
EDIT: Fixed it, now starting to work on Taiwan ministers.

Hello! I've done some fixes on Taiwan ministers for the DH MDS2 (link), and currently it runs fine. If you need any help, I could provide some information and minister pictures.
(Note: The minister file I made is still in the old HOI2 format, but it could be easily fixed-just change the start year format and add end year field)

Xie said:
-War starts in 2012, first three years are new Cold War and escalating tensions

-Danzig of this mod is Taiwan independence issue, the point of divergence is the victory of Tsai Ing-wen in Taiwan Elections which causes tensions between Taiwan and China.

So it seems the point of divergence is the 2012 Taiwan election then...I just made an event for it in my MDS-DH Taiwan fix, which is also provided in the above link. I may provide further ideas if needed.

Last edited:
OMG that makes so much sense!
Judging by your sarcasm, I can see you don't get my point. Let's take Putin for example. In March 2024, elections are supposed to take place and let's assume Putin is president until then. As his end year is 2024, he won't be available in that year, so it's impossible for him to finish his term. Similarly, the mod is supposed to end at the end of 2039, so the final year of the mod will leave Russia without ministers.

Well, with the near-completion of the DHMDS mod being ported. I'm thinking of merging my mod with theirs.

If that's so then I'm thinking of creating a event for the 2008 economic crisis that will lead to the "worst case scenario" so..........

Choice 1:("This is bad") Historical Scenario

Choice 2:("This is worse than the Great Depression!") DHME Scenario

You should make it a separate scenario inside the MDSDH mod, because it becomes alternate history starting with the 2004 Ukrainian elections.

I'm inclined to agree with this. If you make it a separate alt. history scenario inside the MDSDH mod, then we have quite a great MDS mod shaping up! This is a pretty big deal since we've seen a lot of hit-and-miss MDS mod concepts up here. If I believe, there's also another one on the board.

Judging by your sarcasm, I can see you don't get my point. Let's take Putin for example. In March 2024, elections are supposed to take place and let's assume Putin is president until then. As his end year is 2024, he won't be available in that year, so it's impossible for him to finish his term. Similarly, the mod is supposed to end at the end of 2039, so the final year of the mod will leave Russia without ministers.

I'm not being sarcastic!!!