Thread: Ex-player donated cards and tickets

Darkest HourHearts of Iron IIILead and GoldMajesty II CollectionMount & Blade: Warband

Question Ex-player donated cards & tickets

Hi Folks,

Click image for larger version

Name:	panther-ausfg1.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	3.9 KB
ID:	57199 .....Panther 2 with some news (28/6/2012) NOT ALL DONATED CARDS HAVE NOT GONE INTO MY ACCOUNT.

These cards have been donated by IRONSMACK & Nymet 260, some will be for competions and the "New War Bonds Game" and some common and uncommon to give away now.

Name:	images USA.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	13.1 KB
ID:	57196

The List Of Cards For Competions
    ----------------------------------------

Promos.. .......2 Plenty Ammo (unpin)......2 Panzer repair shop........2 Zavod.

Also.....1 Target Reference Point....3 Rolling Barrage.

These are competition prizes and any ideas on this subject will be greatly appreicated.

Name:	imagesuncle sam.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	11.6 KB
ID:	57197

The List For "New Lucky War Bonds Game"
    -------------------------------------------------

2 smoke...2 SS panzer gren...1 steel umbrella....2 knk...2 Rommel...2 Kesselring, 4 Priests, 4 tigers 2 Panthers, Maski plus many others including HD booster packs.

If you have NO TICKETS LEFT also apply here, will do 6 lots of 8, again first come first served.

I will check in trade before card issue that all is correct.

It's nessasary to point out that none of the donated cards are in any of my decks.

They are to be used for the good of the community only.

Thx

Panther 2
    Last edited by Panther 2; 28-06-2012 at 19:12.

Darkest Hour

Hi Panther!I have no Tigers and would like 1 if allowed. Also some tickets, if u consider i may qualify, as i also have none. Thx!

Darkest HourHearts of Iron IIILead and GoldMajesty II CollectionMount & Blade: Warband

HI Nacho,

Ok, 1 tiger and 8 tickets sold to that man, see you next time.

Panther 2

Hearts of Iron: The Card Game

Hmm,... since everybody has the tickets now, we could have 8 player tournament to compete for one of the promos. But, if you are more focused on the new players, then you may have other ideas in mind.
    Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter.
    Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

A Quest for the Baltic lake*CKII AAR*

Darkest Hour

Quote Originally Posted by Berkis View Post
    Hmm,... since everybody has the tickets now, we could have 8 player tournament to compete for one of the promos. But, if you are more focused on the new players, then you may have other ideas in mind.
    Berkis, a brilliant idea as always. I think it´s a good call.

Panther,when can we meet?

Hi Berkis,

Not always focused on new players, we all need a role to play keeping this going.

My first thought is a cup competition with all semi finalists winning a card, ie winner TRP, second (losing final)....Choice of card promo and other 2 promos to other losing semi finalists.

Panther 2

Hi Jagmoovorm,

Sorry all chinese to me, 不理解這 .

Panther 2

Hearts of Iron: The Card Game

Hi,

I guess a cup competition would be fun. If we dont play it as a standard 8 player tourney with the tickets, then there are even more options to modify it. We may have 16 player tourney (although looking back how the league was... hmmm, ...still is dragging, i have doubts we get so many sign-ups).The results of quarterfinals, semifinals and final could be decided not by a single win but by winning three games, that is - in best of five series. This would also allow to change the decks between the games, bad draws could be compensated by winning the next game etc.

And then, besides winning the cards, all participants would gain some points to improve their league standings (point allocations might be a bit different than in the league tourney though). So what do you say, shouldn't we open sign- ups?

Pieeeeeteeeeerr, naaaaachoooo......the last match of the league is still waiting
    Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter.
    Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

A Quest for the Baltic lake*CKII AAR*

Darkest Hour

Yes, ive found pieterr twice in the lobby, still waiting for the response!

Hi Berkis,

You put some good points here and i will consider these to form a competion shortly.

The lastest news is that I am still waiting to connect with Nymet 260, I know what cards (approx) he has but due to a bug yesterday the transfer failed.

So before any sign-ups we want to get all cards in and see where we stand.

It does take time to set this up so please bare with me as I do have some gardening to do.

It also looks likely that another game is on the drawing board, project "Lucky Number War Bonds" which I am trying to devlop ATM.

This should give all players young and old an opportunity to win donated cards, as I say details to follow shortly.

We trust these initatives can keep the game going and indeed bring some more players in.

Best Regards

Panther 2
    Last edited by Panther 2; 28-06-2012 at 17:04.

Will be nice to get some priest and that wonderfull smoke; i'm tire to suffer they again and again XD
    "Considerados como tropa, los españoles son una banda de andrajosos. Para ellos el fusil es un instrumento que no debe limpiarse bajo ningún pretexto. Entre los españoles, los centinelas no existen más que en teoría. No ocupan sus puestos, pero si los ocupan es durmiendo. Cuando llegan los rusos, son los indígenas los que tienen que despertarlos. Pero los españoles no han cedido nunca una pulgada de terreno. No conozco seres más impávidos. Apenas se protegen. Desafían a la muerte... Extraordinariamente valientes, duros para las privaciones, pero ferozmente indisciplinados".

Del SS Obergruppenführer Sepp Dietrich a Hitler, 4 de enero de 1942.

Second Lieutenant

I just want to say that it was a pleasure to offer my deck, albeit a modest one. I hope they help a few players out. I also want to opint out that although I don't have any interest in playing this game any longer, I recognize that this is probably one of the best game communities I have ever been involved with. The level of mutual respect and shared interest in a great game is impressive and fun to be a part of. It's a shame things didn't work out better for the game but I'm sure you guys will keep things alive. Good luck!