• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Can't they be ported to the OT forum, or in a section for AARs of other publishers (like on twcenter of civfanatcics)?

I suspect they will all be dumped into the OT forum in the end, there are a number of AARs for none-PI games in there. If there was a clearly marked OT-AAR sub-section that would be no big deal but the problem is that any AAR gets swamped in the usual type of posts and threads.

Am about 60% of the way through porting this over to the AGEOD forums. Once I've done, I'll leave a forward link. Good thing is you don't need to register any games to open an account with them.

R

Ok, just to say the migration is complete and the last post from this thread can be found here, so I can now return to putting up fresh material (& trying to remember what I was doing).

thanks for all the comments in this thread, very much appreciated, but given PI's decision there is no point even trying a period of dual posting, so it'll be all over on AGEOD from now on.

as a far better writer than me put it - 'so long and thanks for all the fish'

I suspect they will all be dumped into the OT forum in the end, there are a number of AARs for none-PI games in there. If there was a clearly marked OT-AAR sub-section that would be no big deal but the problem is that any AAR gets swamped in the usual type of posts and threads.

Am about 60% of the way through porting this over to the AGEOD forums. Once I've done, I'll leave a forward link. Good thing is you don't need to register any games to open an account with them.

R

Finally this Aar is in the section of AGEOD games so any Aar hardly will swamp.

Very well done - I keep trying to play PON, but it's just so slow on my ancient PC. It takes about five minutes to process turns.

In all honesty, I don't think there's much more you could have achieved with Italy. Russia and the US have so much potential for expansion and historically parlayed that into becoming the two dominant superpowers of the mid- to late-20th century. Just beating them is an achievement, much less doing so from such humble beginnings.