Closed Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Crusader Kings II - 1.06b PATCH RELEASED - Checksum LFOE - NOT for problem reports!

Crusader Kings IIMagickaSengoku

Blog Entries
    - AI spouses of lower rank than you will now always accept education requests- In feudal elective titular realms, _all_ vassals of the appropriate tier are now electors
    You might want to edit this line to this...

- AI spouses of lower rank than you will now always accept education requests
    - In feudal elective titular realms, _all_ vassals of the appropriate tier are now electors
    Didn't look right clumped together like that.

Game Director Paradox Dev Team Doomdark's Avatar

There is a file missing in the GamersGate patch: "history/titles/e_hre.txt". I'll correct the patch ASAP. Meanwhile, here it is:

e_hre.txt
    Henrik Fåhraeus

Abusus non tollit usum

Committed Anti-P'doxian Sleight of Hand's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria 2CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Doomdark, the Edward III having the wrong regnal number problem is back. He's Edward VI now -- it'll be because Eadweard is linked to Edward. Just unlink the names, or make the old Saxon kings called Eadward so they're unlinked.

Also, I see Cornwall is Breton now. Nice. (It's a shame you never used my Breton names though ).
    Yeah, well... sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand.

HERSHEY'S: MORE SUSTAINING THAN MEAT (fact)

R.I.P. Peter O'Toole

Quote Originally Posted by Doomdark View Post
    There is a file missing in the GamersGate patch: "history/titles/e_hre.txt". I'll correct the patch ASAP. Meanwhile, here it is:
    Thanks Doomie! That did it. YYEV.

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Iron CrossMarch of the EaglesRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessPride of NationsRise of Prussia
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res Publica

Attachment 57159
    BINGO !! Checksum YYEV thank you
    Only the dead have seen the end of war ~ Plato

"There is no joy without Clan Donald. There is no strength to be without them!"

200k clubAchtung PanzerCrusader Kings IIDeus VultElven Legacy Collection
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III Collection
    Heir to the ThroneLead and GoldMagickaMajesty 2Victoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    Pride of NationsRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms event

Attachment 57159
    I have VPJP as my checksum, but I had a file there. When I put your file in the directory, I had to overwrite the old one. I started CK2 back up.. still VJPJ. Any ideas?

Edit: Nevermind. It didn't overwrite correctly because of Windows 8 and the Program Files (x86) folder stuff. I did it again, and it works fine. YYEV.

After I replaced the text file I began to get runtime error, I can't even open the game ??
    My latest AAR : Das Ende, 1945

Quote Originally Posted by makif130289 View Post
    After I replaced the text file I began to get runtime error, I can't even open the game ??
    Did you only overwrite the text file?
    Henrik Fåhraeus

Abusus non tollit usum

Crusader Kings IIMagickaSengoku

Blog Entries
    Happy day indeed!

PI took huge/all parts of my bug report thread about the "Wigeriche" and "von Luxemburg" dynasties (even the nonexisting bishops and clergy people were created!) into the patch!!

Thank you, PI, for listening!

Time to continue my bug reporting project! (Billung, De Numar and Savoy is next.)

Did you only overwrite the text file?
    Yes Doomdark, only the text file. I uninstalled-installed everything now and unpatched version is working well. I will update to 1.06 again to see if there is a problem again. Does the link in the first post now include missing file ?
    My latest AAR : Das Ende, 1945

Crusader Kings IIMarch of the EaglesVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    War of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quick question:

Will saved games no longer work after this patch is installed? Or are saved games safe and can be resumed?

Quote Originally Posted by makif130289 View Post
    Yes Doomdark, only the text file. I uninstalled-installed everything now and unpatched version is working well. I will update to 1.06 again to see if there is a problem again. Does the link in the first post now include missing file ?
    It should, yes.
    Henrik Fåhraeus

Abusus non tollit usum

Quote Originally Posted by Claudius8110 View Post
    Quick question:

Will saved games no longer work after this patch is installed? Or are saved games safe and can be resumed?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sword of Islam - Dev Diary 1
    Oh, and before anyone asks, patch 1.06 will be semi-compatible with old save games: you will be able to keep playing, but we're making no guarantees that the balance will not be completely upset, or that any added new provinces will be active and working.

Quote Originally Posted by Claudius8110 View Post
    Quick question:

Save games will semi work, but I would not recommend it (the new provinces are gray and impassable, etc). Emu'd.
    Henrik Fåhraeus

Abusus non tollit usum

Hello, I have bought the CK2 by GamersGate, already have bought the Sword of the Islam by the ingame store for blue coins. I have TEDV version and can't play SoI . The file you mensioned is a text file, isn't it? What should I do with it, could you help me please? I took the file and put it into history/titles/e_hre.txt, (I replaced it there), but nothing has changed... I still have my old launcher. Can I download the 1.06 patch?

Thanks a lot!

P.S. sorry for my englisch
    Last edited by morellato; 26-06-2012 at 19:08.

Checksum VPJP here too. Game was unmodded before. I used the patch link in the OP to patch up to 1.06

Quote Originally Posted by Korsan82 View Post
    Checksum VPJP here too. Game was unmodded before. I used the patch link in the OP to patch up to 1.06
    Due to website caching, you must have gotten the old patch installer. Apply the missing file manually, or wait a while and try downloading and applying the patch again.
    Henrik Fåhraeus

Abusus non tollit usum

So there's no choosing your start date post-patch? Any reason?

Quote Originally Posted by Unsneferu View Post
    So there's no choosing your start date post-patch? Any reason?
    There is apparently a bug that removes the arrows if you click on the save game tab and then Historical Start.
    Henrik Fåhraeus

Abusus non tollit usum

Whew! Good to know, thanks.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast