Closed Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Crusader Kings II - 1.06b PATCH RELEASED - Checksum LFOE - NOT for problem reports!

I'm getting checksum of VPJP. I double checked the previous version, it was GUHH. Are we sure the checksum is YYEV? Do I have to clear any caches? Is everyone else getting the YYEV checksum? I hope we aren't having version control issues.
    I have also got the checksum VPJP although I did manual patch to my steam game ..

Game Director Paradox Dev Team Doomdark's Avatar

Added a link to the GamersGate patch in the OP.
    Henrik Fåhraeus

Abusus non tollit usum

Where is 1.06 Patch? It doesn't show on starter so I cannot download or play SOI...

Quote Originally Posted by Doomdark View Post
    Added a link to the GamersGate patch in the OP.
    Is there a chance you can also add a link to the Mac patch on Gamersgate?

Corporal
    Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic CircleVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of War

Quote Originally Posted by RobRoy3 View Post
    I'm getting checksum of VPJP. I double checked the previous version, it was GUHH. Are we sure the checksum is YYEV? Do I have to clear any caches? Is everyone else getting the YYEV checksum? I hope we aren't having version control issues.
    The same for me too.

200k clubAchtung PanzerHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: Armageddon
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus Vult
    DiplomacyEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    ImpireEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossMagickaMajesty 2
    March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcanePride of NationsRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

If I get the SoI expansion, do I need to install the 1.06 patch first, or does the expansion include it?
    Balesir.
    ======
    Arsenal of Democracy - Hearts of Iron 2 on steroids...

Quote Originally Posted by Korsan82 View Post
    Where is 1.06 Patch? It doesn't show on starter so I cannot download or play SOI...
    Doomdark's first post has a direct link.
    It's not that there aren't enough hours in the day. Just that I'm not awake for enough of the ones already available. - Karen Ellis

You may also know/hate me as Semaphore >.> <.<

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourIron Cross
    March of the EaglesRome GoldSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessPride of NationsRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
    Crusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India
    Crusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of War

Direct link is the words "GamersGate Version". It isn't underlined but that's the link

Checksum VPJP too.
    Only the dead have seen the end of war ~ Plato

"There is no joy without Clan Donald. There is no strength to be without them!"

Victoria II: Heart of DarknessPride of NationsRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
    Crusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Quote Originally Posted by Balesir View Post
    If I get the SoI expansion, do I need to install the 1.06 patch first, or does the expansion include it?
    No you need patch. It's on first page of the topic .Original Post. Link is "GamersGate Version".

Game Director Paradox Dev Team Doomdark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spinoza013 View Post
    Direct link is the words "GamersGate Version". It isn't underlined but that's the link

Checksum VPJP too.
    We are investigating the checksum issue now.
    Henrik Fåhraeus

Abusus non tollit usum

I bought SOI and downloaded it first through Ingame Store BEFORE I applied the patch. I don't know if that helps explain CHECKSUM difference.

Steam is happily updating now

Quote Originally Posted by Doomdark View Post
    We are investigating the checksum issue now.
    Quote Originally Posted by spinoza013 View Post
    I bought SOI and downloaded it first through Ingame Store BEFORE I applied the patch. I don't know if that helps explain CHECKSUM difference.
    If it's relevant, I got the same (VPJP) checksum both after downloading 1.06, and after downloading the SoI DLC. Downloaded 1.06 first, Gamersgate.

"Steam has finished downloading Crusader Kings II"

Oh and my checksum seems to be YYEV, so it must just be a problem with GG.

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzyperson View Post
    "Steam has finished downloading Crusader Kings II"
    Me too, I'm guessing thats the auto-update patch. Still no DLC yet but i'm thinking its safe to start up game, since actual dlc is just the muslim unlock which wont change the code i think.

Committed Anti-P'doxian Sleight of Hand's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria 2CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Should we delete the map cache?
    For awesome CK II graphical stuff please click here and here.

I'm currently working on my own set of semi-historical scenarios for CK II. ETA: Q1 '15.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Fully updated on Steam, now just waiting for the DLC stuff

-Mark
    "If the opposition disarms, all is well and good. If it refuses to disarm, we shall disarm it ourselves." - Joseph Stalin (The Political Report of the Central Committee, The Fifteenth Congress of the C.P.S.U. - December 7th, 1927)

A Game of DwarvesCrusader Kings IIKing Arthur IIMagickaMajesty II Collection
    Crusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old Gods
    Crusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Steam updated with checksum YYEV, but I don't see the expansion or DLCs in the store yet.

Committed Anti-P'doxian Sleight of Hand's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria 2CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Kurdish culture, eh?
    For awesome CK II graphical stuff please click here and here.

I'm currently working on my own set of semi-historical scenarios for CK II. ETA: Q1 '15.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight
    EU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham

Blog Entries
    I have YYEV, as advertised. Perhaps because I initiated the update by validating my files?
    Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. -Isa 41:10

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. -John 3:16
    -------------------------------

My machine specs: i7 2600 @ 3.4 GHz, 16 GB DDR3 RAM, Radeon HD6870 with 1 GB RAM, Windows 7 64-bit

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast