Crusader Kings II - 1.06b PATCH RELEASED - Checksum LFOE - NOT for problem reports!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
- AI spouses of lower rank than you will now always accept education requests- In feudal elective titular realms, _all_ vassals of the appropriate tier are now electors

You might want to edit this line to this...

- AI spouses of lower rank than you will now always accept education requests
- In feudal elective titular realms, _all_ vassals of the appropriate tier are now electors

Didn't look right clumped together like that.

Doomdark, the Edward III having the wrong regnal number problem is back. He's Edward VI now -- it'll be because Eadweard is linked to Edward. Just unlink the names, or make the old Saxon kings called Eadward so they're unlinked.

Also, I see Cornwall is Breton now. Nice. (It's a shame you never used my Breton names though :().

There is a file missing in the GamersGate patch: "history/titles/e_hre.txt". I'll correct the patch ASAP. Meanwhile, here it is:

View attachment 57159

I have VPJP as my checksum, but I had a file there. When I put your file in the directory, I had to overwrite the old one. I started CK2 back up.. still VJPJ. Any ideas?

Edit: Nevermind. It didn't overwrite correctly because of Windows 8 and the Program Files (x86) folder stuff. I did it again, and it works fine. YYEV.

Happy day indeed!

PI took huge/all parts of my bug report thread about the "Wigeriche" and "von Luxemburg" dynasties (even the nonexisting bishops and clergy people were created!) into the patch!!

Thank you, PI, for listening!

Time to continue my bug reporting project! (Billung, De Numar and Savoy is next.)

Yes Doomdark, only the text file. I uninstalled-installed everything now and unpatched version is working well. I will update to 1.06 again to see if there is a problem again. Does the link in the first post now include missing file ?

It should, yes.

Quick question:

Will saved games no longer work after this patch is installed? Or are saved games safe and can be resumed?

The Sword of Islam - Dev Diary 1 said:
Oh, and before anyone asks, patch 1.06 will be semi-compatible with old save games: you will be able to keep playing, but we're making no guarantees that the balance will not be completely upset, or that any added new provinces will be active and working.

Quick question:

Will saved games no longer work after this patch is installed? Or are saved games safe and can be resumed?

Save games will semi work, but I would not recommend it (the new provinces are gray and impassable, etc). Emu'd.

Hello, I have bought the CK2 by GamersGate, already have bought the Sword of the Islam by the ingame store for blue coins. I have TEDV version and can't play SoI . The file you mensioned is a text file, isn't it? What should I do with it, could you help me please? I took the file and put it into history/titles/e_hre.txt, (I replaced it there), but nothing has changed... I still have my old launcher. Can I download the 1.06 patch?

Thanks a lot!

P.S. sorry for my englisch

Last edited:
Checksum VPJP here too. Game was unmodded before. I used the patch link in the OP to patch up to 1.06

Checksum VPJP here too. Game was unmodded before. I used the patch link in the OP to patch up to 1.06

Due to website caching, you must have gotten the old patch installer. Apply the missing file manually, or wait a while and try downloading and applying the patch again.

Status
Not open for further replies.