+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Are You Ready to Rock? Closed Beta Taking Place for A Game of Dwarves!

61 games registered

Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEast India Company
    East India Company CollectionElven Legacy CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandGalactic AssaultGettysburgHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossKing Arthur II
    Lead and GoldLegioThe Kings CrusadeLost Empire - ImmortalsMagicka
    Majesty 2Majesty II CollectionEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic CirclePenumbra - Black Plague
    Pirates of Black CoveVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuShip Simulator ExtremesSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarStarvoidSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Are You Ready to Rock? Closed Beta Taking Place for A Game of Dwarves!

STOCKHOLM - June 26, 2012 – Like to get your hands dirty? While digging for treasure? As a dwarf? Have we got the job for you! Paradox Interactive has opened the gates to a limited tech beta for upcoming classic management game A Game of Dwarves. Anyone wishing to boss around the bearded race of beer-guzzling builders can sign up for a chance to participate in the limited beta at this here link: http://beta.paradoxplaza.com/signup/37

Selected applicants will receive further instructions on how to obtain the beta build and, thereafter, shall be thrust into the bustling world of dwarves as they set out to dig their way to fame and fortune. Oh, and there’s some monsters running about underground, too, did we forget to mention that? Could be the reason why the last bunch of beta testers disappeared so abruptly. Just wear a hardhat, that should be more than enough protection; it’s worked for us for a — WHAT IS THAT THING TRYING TO BITE MY ARM OFF?!

A Game of Dwarves is scheduled to release in Q4, 2012. Sign up now for a chance to join the Beta http://beta.paradoxplaza.com/signup/37. Deadline to apply is July 2nd.

View the "A Game of Dwarves" story trailer here:

About A Game of Dwarves

You are never safe, fool! Utilizing a combination of strategy and management, A Game of Dwarves generates a unique world each time a new level starts. Enter a dwarven settlement to dig, build, and conduct research. With a careful hand, players will need to level up their poor and weak dwarflings to near immortal warriors, or master craftsmen, and make them gather rare resources deep in the earth. Defend your dwarves from terrible beasts living in the depths of the world and make sure to adapt your strategy and tactic because underground, no one knows what to expect. Tread carefully though, the deeper you dig the more dangerous foes you might unleash…

Main Features:
    Explore – The randomly generated maps will always keep the content fresh and increase the sense of exploration when digging through the earth.
    Build – The things that the player can build in-game are not only practical, but their designs are varied and pretty too! This allows the player to build the objects they personally think look great, while still gaining progress. Home is where the art is.
    Command – With the order system the player can easily control oodles of dwarves simultaneously without the need for extensive micro management.

Read more
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/AGameofDwarves
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/AGameofDwarves
    Forum: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com

President of Sweden Azzinoth104's Avatar
    200k clubA Game of DwarvesHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: Armageddon
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III Collection
    Heir to the ThroneImpireEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossThe Kings Crusade
    MagickaMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiSengoku
    Supreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcanePride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Link seems not to be working right now ^^ Anyways looking good!
    Amazing things will happen here soon, you just wait. - Dr. Malcolm Betruger - Doom 3

Citizen of Prima Nostra Res Publica Intra Nostrum Oceanum on Paradoxia 3.0!

Community Manager Administrator BjornB's Avatar
    Ancient Space

Blog Entries
    There was a minor clash in the planning where the Game of Dwarves beta signup started pretty much at the same time that CK2 - Sword of Islam was released. While we performed CPR on our servers that was shut down, sorry. It will be opened again during the evening so please try again shortly!

Best Regards
    You can always check out my reborn twitter attempt: @BjornB_pdx - it kind of sucks though. But sometimes there is interesting/useful info there

A Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCities in Motion 2
    Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDungeonlandEast India Company Collection
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindGettysburgHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    ImpireKing Arthur IILead and GoldLeviathan: WarshipsThe Kings Crusade
    MagickaMajesty 2Majesty II CollectionMarch of the EaglesNaval War: Arctic Circle
    Penumbra - Black PlaguePirates of Black CoveVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSengoku
    Sword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIStarvoidThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    War of the RosesKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubTeleglitch: Die More EditionEuropa Universalis IV
    War of the VikingsWarlock 2: The Exiled

If I managed to apply during those quick seconds of the link's existence. Do I have to re-apply when the link is back up? =)

Ah C, Well I shall continue to haunt the links until they do work

Ancient Space

Blog Entries
    What happened before the shut down should still be there. You can always be on the safe side and signup again (with the same details). It should then tell you whether you already signed up or not.
    You can always check out my reborn twitter attempt: @BjornB_pdx - it kind of sucks though. But sometimes there is interesting/useful info there

Thanks for the opportunity! I was able to sing up earlier, so if for some reason previous signups aren't saved, could you let us know on the threads? Looking forward to release!

Cities in MotionMagicka

ah - so let me know when link is back up - i loved that video i wanted to beta test it i hope i am successful

Can you please let us know when it is officially back open (or closed) so we don’t have to guess at it?
    Thanks

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Sword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

it's closed?
    If you want to always be right,
    you need to always be prepared to change your mind.

Ancient Space

Blog Entries
    It is now up and running again so go ahead and sign up!

http://beta.paradoxplaza.com/signup/37

Done and done.
    Awesome news that you guys are at this point.
    And I sure hope I’m in.

Cities in MotionMagicka

thanks i signed up now

President of Sweden Azzinoth104's Avatar
    200k clubA Game of DwarvesHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: Armageddon
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III Collection
    Heir to the ThroneImpireEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossThe Kings Crusade
    MagickaMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiSengoku
    Supreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcanePride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Signed up
    Amazing things will happen here soon, you just wait. - Dr. Malcolm Betruger - Doom 3

Citizen of Prima Nostra Res Publica Intra Nostrum Oceanum on Paradoxia 3.0!

Crusader Kings IIEU3 Complete500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

can't wait for this

Art - Games - History Alexspeed's Avatar
    83 games registered

200k clubAchtung PanzerHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: Armageddon
    Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    DiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossKing Arthur IIThe Kings Crusade
    MagickaMajesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPenumbra - Black Plague
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesHearts of Iron: The Card GameCK2: Holy Knight
    EU3 Collectors EditionKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    Signed up, cant wait =)
    Platypus rutilus, in hoc signo vinces - In honorem Paradox!
    Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign for a diseased mind! – Terry Pratchett
    ----------- -----------
    Alexspeed´s MIP - Map Improvment Package and Untransparent Map Mod for Victoria 2.
    Alexspeed´s Canvas Worldmap, SexiiColours Intense and Clear Map Overlay for Victoria 2.

Mount & Blade Custom Flag Tutorial - Alexspeed´s Victoria 2 Wallpapers and Loadscreens & Wallpapers for EU3

Member of The Iconians Club 50 and the 200k Club - - Proud Owner of the SAS Award for Forum Dedication.
    My finished Victoria 2 AAR Contest - My AwAARds: Fan of the Week: 7-Nov-2010

Fantastic, I hope I get the opportunity to help with this.

Dwarf Fortress was too intimidating for me to get into so I'll give this a try.

Everything good comes out of Sweden. <3

I have been looking for something with a better user interface than dwarf fortress for a while I am definitely applying for this. This could be a very very good game if it balances everything correctly like evil genuis did.
    Last edited by rujikin; 27-06-2012 at 02:08.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast