Thread: Looking for Morph and Toby

Second Lieutenant

Looking for Morph and Toby

If you guys see this at all.. Message me so we can get Kinned up!

52 games registered

A Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCities in Motion 2
    Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDungeonlandEast India Company Collection
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpireLeviathan: WarshipsMagicka
    Majesty 2Majesty II CollectionMarch of the EaglesNaval War: Arctic CirclePenumbra - Black Plague
    Pirates of Black CoveVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Ship Simulator ExtremesSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler: Cold WarStarvoid
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubTeleglitch: Die More Edition
    Europa Universalis IVWar of the VikingsWarlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Moved to Looking for Group
    Video producer? YouTuber? Paradoxian? Person with unusually large hands and a passion for writing fan fiction?

Paradox Extra wants YOU! Join today!

Lord Stein the Rook [GBS]: "You have a castle as a crest to house the people in your head."

Hey, good call on using the forum, otherwise no idea how we'd have met again lol. aint seen morph for a while. did u manage to get home/to boston ok in the end??

Second Lieutenant

Yeah I walked directly east until i hit the coast then walked all the way north to boston. Are you on just now? I'll hop on and try kin you (if you got my PM with my secret lol)