Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: So what is this??

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight
    EU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BjornB View Post
    Who blabbed?!?
    I'm sure it was podcat. Never trust a cat lover.
    Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. -Isa 41:10

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. -John 3:16
    -------------------------------

My machine specs: i7 2600 @ 3.4 GHz, 16 GB DDR3 RAM, Radeon HD6870 with 1 GB RAM, Windows 7 64-bit

Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandGettysburgHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneIron CrossKing Arthur II
    The Kings CrusadeLost Empire - ImmortalsMagickaMajesty 2March of the Eagles
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 GoldStarvoidVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses
    Hearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of Nations500k club

March of the Eagles, aka Napoleonic Campaigns II has been announced weeks ago. The new name was announced just now, but it does not make it a brand new game.

Considering that PI seems to support more and more fantasy styled games, like Magicka, Defenders of Ardania, Game of Dwarves, Warlock: Mater of Arcane, etc., I have the feeling that they brew some RPG potion here While PI made its name with their historic games, how long can they go with only CK2-EU-Vikcy-HoI series? Add Rome or another ancient world game, maybe standalones like Paradox France's titles and Sengoku, but then the periods presents are still limited.
    So I hope for an RPG or RPG styled wargame.
    Game Developer East vs West - Softcoding Team / Research Apps. / The Map 1
    Arsenal of Democracy Technical Team Mod2
    Hungarian leaders for HoI2 3 / Hungarian Improvement for HoI34

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    A pre-roman ancient world game might be cool. With Greeks and Persians and ancient Egyptians.
    Nationality: British
    Religion: Sikh
    Ideology: Some nebulous liberal nonsense
    Issues: Civil Rights, Environmentalism, technology
    Current Occupation: University Student! Upgrade!

MODS: CK2 High-res Mountains EU3 Deg Tegh Fateh (suspended) Painterly CK2 EUIV Visual Enhancement Mod

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneMagickaSengokuMount & Blade: Warband

Imagine good ol' Frogger done justice and modernized in the Clausewitz engine.
    Nevermind.

Or a game starting with the humble beginnings, when someone with tech levels Fire 2, Wheel 1, Sticks 2 and Stones 1 could take on the world.

Crusader Kings IIEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III
    Lead and GoldMagickaEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight

Blog Entries
    Please no more fantasy styled games xD I want more Historic strategy games.
    Je suis votre roi et L'etat c'est moi!

East vs West developer
    CORE Minister of Propaganda
    200k clubAchtung PanzerA Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: Armageddon
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the StarsVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandRise of Prussia500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Who knows, it could even be Rock-paper-scissors-lizard-Spock... Which, coming from me, you can take with a bucketload or two of salt.
    CORE Minister of Propaganda

East vs. West softcoding department

Doing my bit for the boys - CORE2 Developer & Beta tester

CORE 0.41 for Armageddon is released! Download it here
    CORE 0.62.7 Open Beta for Arsenal of Democracy is released! Download it here
    The CORE Travel Guide for AoD version 6 is released! Download it here

Twilight - The Role-playing Strategygame

Arnoldson Fnordgren Demi Moderator RedRalphWiggum's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mushro0m View Post
    Twilight - The Role-playing Strategygame
    Still a better love story than Paradox and Universo Virtual

Crusader Kings IIEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III
    Lead and GoldMagickaEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RedRalphWiggum View Post
    LOL, sad but true
    Je suis votre roi et L'etat c'est moi!

Crusader Kings IIHearts of Iron IIIVictoria: RevolutionsSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Warlock: Master of the ArcaneEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Grand strategic cold war games sound great in theory but in reality they all end up shit.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    Rome GoldSemper FiSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold War
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight

Quote Originally Posted by RedRalphWiggum View Post
    I doubt it. Have you seen the drama?

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsSengokuVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Modern Day Scenario would be nice.
    If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear. George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by K W View Post
    Modern Day Scenario would be nice.
    So true. Im not interested in another WW1/2/Cold war ripoff, I want a fresh game set in the present!

A Game of DwarvesCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDivine WindFor The Glory
    Heir to the ThroneMount & Blade: WarbandWar of the RosesCK2: Holy Knight500k club

In the eternal city ... Wait, is Le Mans an eternal city ?
    I want a thousand events

Crusader Kings IIImpireEuropa Universalis III: In NomineKing Arthur IIThe Kings Crusade
    Majesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneV2 BetaHoi 2 Beta
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I want a political simulator and a lollipop, but will settle for an icrecream. I'm flexible that way. ANYTHING but another WWII game.
    Confused about how manpower is determined in EU4? Read my Manpower Guide

Finally got around to writing a list of my AARs in the inkwell.
    For those interested in Dominions 4 (SP or MP), we organize the Wrinkletoes games and answer general questions related to the game in this thread.
    Current ongoing Wrinkletoes 3 Dom4 game's list of players: linky.

Better than Royalty (ABB) DoomBunny's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest Hour
    East India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldThe Kings CrusadeMajesty 2
    Penumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandPride of NationsRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k club

Quote Originally Posted by kunadam View Post
    March of the Eagles, aka Napoleonic Campaigns II has been announced weeks ago. The new name was announced just now, but it does not make it a brand new game.
    Your point?
    "Petrarch was right" - Petrarch||||"Petrarch is actually right" - LYNCHY||||"Petrarch was banned" - Robotic Maniac

"Tiger powder-induced eastern shenanigans" - Finnish Lord||||"I really enjoyed the Gulag" - Blade!||||"So sexy" - Franconian on violent insanity||||"The soft-pr0n ... I like it for the atmosphere it creates and the sheer spectacle of the thing" - Tufto||||"Swans are as dangerous as wolves. Got it." - Some fat racist German bloke in cheekless leiderhosen panties||||"I pooped myself. And then I did it again." - Yakman||||"Glory to the Confederate clan!" - Robotic Maniac

"I have hot cousins"||||"I once jokingly *CENSORED FOR FORUM* all my friends in the PE changing room"||||"I would lick GAZPROM drilled oil off of his shiny nipples" - Shynka, on incest, sport, and Vladimir Putin

<Doom> Sent Shynka some pics of my ass.||||<mathrim-afk> Looks great

Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneIron CrossKing Arthur II
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 GoldStarvoidVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBunny View Post
    Your point?
    Someone suggested that announcing March of the Eagle hints at something. I just pointed out, that it is just renaming of a game that has been already announced.

Quote Originally Posted by Joghurt View Post
    So true. Im not interested in another WW1/2/Cold war ripoff, I want a fresh game set in the present!
    The problem with present day games is what to model in a way that won't offend any of the parties present?
    The dramas unfolding now are less military, more economic and social. These are exactly the drama that PI - rightly so - did not touched in their games.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron IIIWarlock: Master of the Arcane

Here's hoping for something fantasy based, whether it's old school elves/dwarves/orcs or futuristic aliens just give me something unrealisitic :-)
    Will

Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast