Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: So what is this??

200k clubCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India Company
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldLost Empire - ImmortalsPenumbra - Black Plague
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandV2 Beta
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

With AoD team I guess it's some kind of military XXth century game.
    Terra Universalis II
    For EU IV
    Another kind of whole world mod
    Magna Terra
    For EU Rome VV
    The way to be Imperator of all the Old World
    Umbra Spherae
    For Crusader Kings II
    Expand your faith and realm into all the Old World

Why isnt this game in Upcoming Games forum?

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneImpireEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossKing Arthur II
    The Kings CrusadeMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesPride of Nations
    Rise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

WW1 or Cold War with clausewitz hopefully...
    Europa Universalis 3 = Because conquering the world is what we all dream about.

Europa Universalis 4 = Because conquering your closest rival is what we all dream about.

Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEU3 CompleteFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneMajesty 2
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2500k club

Quote Originally Posted by avee View Post
    Johan said in the Arsenal of Democracy forum that BL-Logic has worked on the game for the past year. Maybe the game's almost done already?

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourDeus Vult
    East India CompanyEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneThe Kings CrusadeMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandV2 BetaV2 AHD Beta500k club

I imagine (and hope) that this is a Cold War era game, though that is chiefly because of the "Reagan" part of the current name. The AoD team's involvement certainly makes me think this will be based in the 20th century. I look forward to Monday.

NOP-field present Moderator Qorten's Avatar
    57 games registered

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings II
    DungeonlandElven Legacy CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine Wind
    For The GloryGettysburgHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the Throne
    ImpireEuropa Universalis III: In NomineKing Arthur IILeviathan: WarshipsThe Kings Crusade
    Lost Empire - ImmortalsMagickaMajesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Naval War: Arctic CirclePirates of Black CoveVictoria: RevolutionsSengokuShip Simulator Extremes
    Sword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesPride of NationsRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight
    EU Rome Collectors EditionKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderTeleglitch: Die More Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Windmolen View Post
    Johan said in the Arsenal of Democracy forum that BL-Logic has worked on the game for the past year. Maybe the game's almost done already?
    It's scheduled for the first half of 2013, Johan mentioned in the thread about this in the General Discussion forum.

When I use this color I am speaking as a Moderator.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Pride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of Paradise

I really hope for the Cold War era game, the idea of blowing up the world with biga.. themonuclear weapons is thrilling

Committed Anti-P'doxian Sleight of Hand's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria 2CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by Il Moro View Post
    I really hope for the Cold War era game, the idea of blowing up the world with biga.. themonuclear weapons is thrilling
    Ironically it's also what Reagan would almost certainly have done if he'd been able to run for and win a third time as POTUS.
    Yeah, well... sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand.

HERSHEY'S: MORE SUSTAINING THAN MEAT (fact)

R.I.P. Peter O'Toole

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron III Collection
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMajesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Europa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

The game/forum will probably receive much more exposure if it is grouped with the other PDS games.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight
    EU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    It pops up there from time to time(have seen it there several times today), but it's not accessible. I lack permissions it says.

Bigger question: Why does not this thread turn up on "my threads", as all other threads I've posted in do?
    Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. -Isa 41:10

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. -John 3:16
    -------------------------------

My machine specs: i7 2600 @ 3.4 GHz, 16 GB DDR3 RAM, Radeon HD6870 with 1 GB RAM, Windows 7 64-bit

Beltz, Mayn Shtetele Beltz bestmajor's Avatar
    Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyDarkest HourEast India CompanyHearts of Iron III
    Iron CrossMajesty 2Semper FiMount & Blade: WarbandRise of Prussia
    500k club

means a game made by PI + BL Logic + CORE (at least a few are part of BL) - should be good?

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III CollectionMarch of the EaglesVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Johan View Post
    Project Reagan is the temporary name of our new game which we are doing together with BL-Logic (the team behind Arsenal of Democracy). We are extremely excited about this project, which is being developed on Clausewitz and we aim for a release in the first half of 2013.

At Monday 2nd July 2012, at 15.00 CET we'll announce the real name of the project and a quick description..
    Project Reagan is to be developed by Paradox Interactive. Logic therefore tells me it is automatically good and i shall therefore buy it.

Arsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneMagickaSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations

Amazing!!!!

I bet in a cold war game.

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDungeonlandEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    March of the EaglesSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: Warband

Blog Entries
    I had hoped for Europa Universalis 4 though :S

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMajesty II Collection
    March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Oh, I guess BL Logic has impressed more then UV. I was almost under the impression that paradox would never green light a third party spin off like this again. But AoD was pretty good and I guess released on time proving that they can deliver. Hearts of Iron games and it derivatives always sells it looks like. And they have worked on it for quite a while it seems. Is this the last of this kind of games that is being made I wonder, or was it just the part timers that PDS will never touch again?

If it is to be a cold war game, I wonder how much they would have to tweak the HOI 3 engine to make it fun. I kind of smell enormous potential for amazing feature creep in trying to get the engine to do things it has never been intended to do.
    Last edited by Meanmanturbo; 25-06-2012 at 20:50.
    I alone have the right to use my avatar!

See the proof

Hoping for WW1.

Corporal
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness

hmm..Reagan...The Exorcist...it's a demonic possession simulator, innit!

I guess this the codename of Magna Mundi after PI takeover?

A Proud Grandson of a Navvy LYNCHY's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III Collection
    MagickaMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSengoku
    Sword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandPride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Béal Fierste, pero mi corazón está en España.
    Quote Originally Posted by Searry View Post
    Hoping for WW1.
    Same here
    ن

If I may ask, what sort of thinking goes into scheduling announcements? I'm curious as to why you'd bring it up now but announce it a week later.

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast