• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Vote Hdk

just because i can and because i don't have any suspect yet (and because random vote, lsst, and other such votes are so overrated)

Ah, quite excellent pastries there.

Huh, what, voting? For more pastries? Of course, more pastries!

Oh, not for pastries? Too bad, that.

Well then I'll simply vote for the person who took a pastry right before I did, since he took the one I wanted!

VOTE GIGAU

Day One doesn't make a great deal of sense when nothing happened Night Zero. ;)

Vote J. Passepartout

You focus on those foxes Mr Tamius and I will focus on what makes sense. It would be so unfortunate if someone would have a hunting "accident", wouldn't it?

Once again I'm a feckin' good guy, and a hunter to boot. Great :mad:

Vote Falc

Totally random

VOTE RENDAP

Comrades, why is a representative of the late Fascist state permitted to attend this social event? It illustrates the sick mentality of the capitalist class, inviting such a man to dine and ride horses as though he were not the face of evil. Perhaps some of you will find yourself in agreement with me, and once we have destroyed this great menace, we can join together to purge his sycophants in the rest of the party, who all are likely followers of Oswald Mosley.

mmmm

vote lemeard

mmmmm

unvote lemeard

vote nautilu

Day One doesn't make a great deal of sense when nothing happened Night Zero. ;)

I seem to recall one game were I think the first 2 or 3 nights had no hunts. I think it was a combination of blessed and a very luckly GA. If I am recalling it correctly, we were starting to question if the GM had even put wolfs in the game at that point, as everyone was a villager who was lynched and not a single person dead at night.

Vote Trespoe

Well, it has come to my attention that someone has stolen my beautiful tea cups. Ofcourse we know who it is! The Turkish!

Last edited: