• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well, maybe telesien or gigau, actually, fits the bill better. Since we're looking for IRA Wolves. Esemesas looked like a good bet too, but only as a commie, given day 1.
(Same goes for gigau, of course. Not just because he shot Johho. However, him shooting Johho out of the blue just .. doesn't .. compute for a villager. For an IRA baddie, however ..)

Out of the blue ? Check the votes. And here are two posts that confirmed my conviction of the guilt :

One might think that a dead wolf would make one rethink things, but no, it seems there is an agenda here... and we already have two rival pairs.

I'll bring this to attention, by the way. This was what also made me reasonably confident in the veracity of the outing, which, as Xeno well pointed out, does not guarantee integrity of the source.

We have Rendap with first vote on Trespoe, Sedracus casts what at first glance would appear to be a dangerous vote, but could actually be a calculated hard alibi vote as it is only done after Nautilu is leading by three.

And, more interestingly, we have Johho, who advocated against EL being lynched, choosing Nautilu over Trespoe, being that both Trespoe and EL were likely, by this time, members of the Communist pack. Thus, Johho seems to be the better lynch, although hdk also bears mention.

vote Johho
While I still think Boris is probably evil, and I may vote on him later (or not), it is entirely unfair to assume he is evil because he shifted to the "other guy" at the last moment (who just happened to be GA). Boris could not have known that and was just trying to stay alive.

I am far more intrigued by johhos vote. Why let AVN guide him (especially after he realizes that Tai had voted Boris who johho indicated he would rather go after)? Seems suspicious to me.

Anyway updated voting records (shamelessly borrowed from King):

[Snip]

Note that the two posters are like me :)p) villagers.

Why yes, yes I am. In fact, we're werewolves in real life, too.

Ssh! Don't tell them!

Didn't he... Make the TIE?

Nope:

By Najs' vote count it's 5-3 Nautilu - Tamius

I make it 6-3

AVN makes it 5-4

Nautilu makes it 5-5

esemesas makes it 6-5

Thandros makes it 6-6

Xeno makes it 7-6.

Unvote Nautilu Vote tamius

That would simply have switched the lynch victim from Nautilu to me. Thankfully you didn't succeed.

In a rush here. 7-6 to tamius from my count. (Ese's vote was on the hour and thus in time.)
Does anyone dispute?

In a rush here. 7-6 to tamius from my count. (Ese's vote was on the hour and thus in time.)
Does anyone dispute?

You should have specified on the front page whether a vote at :00 counts or not, as reis has said. In the vast majority of games I've played, ones at :00 do not count, as I assumed.

Therefore I think it ought to be 7-6 to Nautilu.

I'm not disputing... but it's true it's usually clearely stated if on the dot is okay or not. Here, it just says "20:00 is the deadline", so in can be construed as acceptable. On the other hand, esemesas has already considered his vote as null.

Does anyone dispute?

It was my intention to prevent a TIE, however, I have stated before that I would prefer Nautilu dead over tamius. While this was a mistake, I accept your judgment as a GM.

You should have specified on the front page whether a vote at :00 counts or not, as reis has said. In the vast majority of games I've played, ones at :00 do not count, as I assumed.

Therefore I think it ought to be 7-6 to Nautilu.
Might I remind you that you are an interested party in this case, so you are very subjective in this matter....

@Najs

To make it easier for you (I'm aware you are in trouble now).
Just lynch me and leave tamius and Nautilu alive.

I guess everyone will be happy then.

@Najs

To make it easier for you (I'm aware you are in trouble now).
Just lynch me and leave tamius and Nautilu alive.

I guess everyone will be happy then.

... that's a damn wierd post :wacko:

Just kill the one is a baddie. If neither is a baddie flip a coin and kill the one whose side comes up.

Ney... kill 'em both, they are probably both baddies :p

... that's a damn wierd post :wacko:

It makes sense if he's the last commie wolf :p
Otherwise, it quite doesn't ;-)

OK, did not expect that. I would personally use the football rule of not being behind the line as whole counts as not being behind the line at all and let the ones that come at 20:00 count. At least in the absence of any specific rule.

The rules specify that votes after the deadline are invalid. The vote was on the deadline.

Therefore, until the GM makes a decision, it is in a quantum state of both being valid and invalid.

Schrodinger's vote :)