• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Considering all I could have been lynched, the "bandwagoning" shouldn't be too suspicous

From the posts above your vote, you were okay and you were just slightly before deadline.... there was little chance of a snipe. But, hell, why not.

I am far more intrigued by johhos vote. Why let AVN guide him (especially after he realizes that Tai had voted Boris who johho indicated he would rather go after)? Seems suspicious to me.

Is it me or does it look like Taii also played a strange game ?

I am far more intrigued by johhos vote. Why let AVN guide him (especially after he realizes that Tai had voted Boris who johho indicated he would rather go after)? Seems suspicious to me.
Are you familiar with supermarket queue effect? You discover you are in the slowest queue, so you swich to another queue only to have that queue grind to a halt. I was afraid that a second vote switch would make it worse.

Vote Boris

I'm not certain of why people chose him over Boris, but it's rather difficult for me to thoroughly have a look on my phone.

Thandros' vote struck me as particularly weird and wolfish and I'd be more than happy to pursue him as a target.

Xeno - I missed a vote by jacob on Boris on day 4. Which makes me suspect him a little less, as he helped lynch an IRA pack member on day 1, and then jacob was voting to lynch him day 4.

I still think taii is a baddie, though. Along with some of the other people who caused the confusion yesterday. Johho is sticking out as well.

Vote taiisatai again:wacko:

Hehe, yeah I should have learnt not to hang around the deadline. Curiosity killed the cat and all that.

Strange things seems to happen behind the curtains so I can't really vote who I want to vote until I figure out what's going on.

Are you sure about Taii? Wasn't it you who said he didn't alibi voted? I still think telesien could be worth looking at but maybe we need to lynch one of the ones that has been run up against a goodie lynchee.

vote Taiisatai64

Hehe, yeah I should have learnt not to hang around the deadline. Curiosity killed the cat and all that.

Strange things seems to happen behind the curtains so I can't really vote who I want to vote until I figure out what's going on.

Are you sure about Taii? Wasn't it you who said he didn't alibi voted? I still think telesien could be worth looking at but maybe we need to lynch one of the ones that has been run up against a goodie lynchee.

vote Taiisatai64

I said the commie pack, not the IRA pack. I think taii is in the IRA pack. And if he's not, I'm sure we will find at least 1 of the IRA wolves amongst the voters for Nautilu on day 2.

Seen the GA was lynched.
Arch Mede the Loyal Societé was hunted
OrangeYoshi the Loyal Societé was autolynched.
Yar.:happy:

Is there actually any case against me, or is the village blindly going after the same targets over and over again. I did vote Mr. G on day one and I was available for the majority of the game and I was being voted on by Jacob before the outing, so i feel like there might be some better cases out there than Tamius getting wolf vibes.

Perhaps he was ready to confess, then thought better of it?

(That is a yes, Tai voting himself is kinda odd.)

It was late (like, 3 in the bloody morning late) and I thought by voting myself I was making a 3-way 5-vote tie, but instead I just made a 2-way 5-vote tie between Seen and Boris.

I had the impulse to try and save Seen, but the last time I had that impulse I hunted the Seer... so...

Last edited:
I disagree, Randy - that advice includes the GA.

The logic is flawed.

No logic is perfect. I know for a fact it contained at least 2 villagers.
That doesn't mean the other people on there are completely innocent, though.

And given that I have no other information to go on and don't have strong feelings regarding any of the people being run up right now (not too sure about Taiisatai being a wolf anymore, for example, and I sure don't feel very convinced about Boris either.) this is about the best I can do.

Vote Randy.

Bring it.

Is there actually any case against me, or is the village blindly going after the same targets over and over again. I did vote Mr. G on day one and I was available for the majority of the game and I was being voted on by Jacob before the outing, so i feel like there might be some better cases out there than Tamius getting wolf vibes.

Myeah. I don't feel the continual cycle we're stuck in right now is very productive either.

And given that I have no other information to go on and don't have strong feelings regarding any of the people being run up right now (not too sure about Taiisatai being a wolf anymore, for example, and I sure don't feel very convinced about Boris either.) this is about the best I can do.

I agree about boris, but I don't have any reason to change my mind about taii. Unless "going to be lynched but there was an outing" is a good reason to not suspect someone is a wolf.

What's your case against me, again?

I'll redo it then.

If we look at day 2, we have these votes:

Day 2

(7) Nautilu - esemesas, randy, Taiisatai64, Eternaly_Lost, trespoe, the_hdk, johho
(6) trespoe - Rendap, Kingepyon, The_Split, The Arch Mede, Nautilu, Sedracus
(4) Rendap - J.Pass, Thandros, Falc, jacob-lundgren

In order to help their pack, an IRA wolf (red) would likely vote either trespoe or Nautilu in order to do so. However, on day 1 we have these votes:

(8) Mr. G - Boris, Kingepyon, THE_SPLIT, Sedracus, johho, AVN, snoopdogg, esemesas

Every one of those votes, except esemesas, was important in getting Mr. G lynched. Notice how all of the remaining people who voted trespoe also voted Mr. G. If we take johho out of the first group as a red wolf (seeing as how johho helped lynch Mr.G) we're left with the group as highly probable red wolves:

esemesas
randakar
Taiisatai
the_HDK

Seeing as how, on day 2, you happily switched from the_split to nautilu once nautilu gained some popularity in the votes, doesn't speak in your favour as well. That is my case against you, and against anyone on that list as well. I think anyone on that list is an excellent target.