• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Vote Thandros. I believe he is the last wolf.

Then you are clearly very much mistaken.

Actually I'm thinking Spilt may be a wolf. Last Day he asked me to save myself then asked who I felt was a wolf. I said Sedracus and now Spilt is trying to have me killed as quickly as possible. So perhaps Spilt and Sedracus are the last two baddies.

Then you are clearly very much mistaken.

Actually I'm thinking Spilt may be a wolf. Last Day he asked me to save myself then asked who I felt was a wolf. I said Sedracus and now Spilt is trying to have me killed as quickly as possible. So perhaps Spilt and Sedracus are the last two baddies.
have you not been following the maths. they clearly show the undisputed expectation that there is only one IRA wolf left. To quote mister Spock: your
logic is flawed

have you not been following the maths. they clearly show the undisputed expectation that there is only one IRA wolf left. To quote mister Spock: your
logic is flawed

Clear Trickery is present. There would have been one IRA Sympathiser at some point. Odds suggest they may have scanned someone. It's Possible they scanned an unclaimed Apprentice therefore meaning we're dealing with an IRA wolf and a IRA sympathiser still. We can only assume there are just two baddies left at Maximum but not a minimum number of baddies.

Okay, so it's Thandros 3, Sedracus 2 and Nautilu 1

Taii, care to unvote Nautilu so that we don't have any chance of a three-way TIE?

Ese lets tie naughty Nauitlu and Thandros.....

I'd rather outright kill Thandros than risk making a three-way TIE.

Unless, that is, Thandros unvotes Sedracus and votes Nautilu. Then I'd switch too.

Well the Village is now doomed unless they can get there act together and kill one of the two remaining baddies.

Also note How in Sedracus' list he has placed himself at the Bottom. Like any good Wolf would do to reduce suspicion.

Well the Village is now doomed unless they can get there act together and kill one of the two remaining baddies.

Also note How in Sedracus' list he has placed himself at the Bottom. Like any good Wolf would do to reduce suspicion.
How are there two baddies? Have you seen a single apprentice in this game?????

SPLIT's craving for a TIE and defense of Sedracus has roused my suspicion, however, if there were two IRA remaining he could just as well go with lynching Thandros and then hunting any villager that's left.

No, I think we're definitely looking at an ex-sympathizer IRA wolf.