• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Vote Eternaly_Lost TIE?
Im not a wolf btw, just insane and insanely busy

Vote Eternaly_Lost TIE?
Im not a wolf btw, just insane and insanely busy

With your vote, this is what things look like

Five Votes

Xeno - Randy, Kingepyon, the_hdk, jacob-Lundgren, Boris ze Spider

Four Votes
Reis91 - trespoe, Snoopdogg, OrangeYoshi, Sedracus

Three Votes
Lemeard - AVN , Reis91, Eternaly_Lost
AVN - J. Passepartout, Taiisatai64, Seen

Two Votes
trespoe - telesien, Thandros
jonti-h - The Arch Mede , esemesas
Jacob Lundgren - gigau, tamius23
Eternaly_Lost - Taklagarn, jonti-h

One Vote
johho - Xeno

Xeno voted me and I can see how incriminating that is from my point of view but it's hartwarming to see others think so too. ;)
AVN is just acting like AVN.
reis is just acting like reis.
trespoe and jacob were run up yesterday.
Eternaly_Lost the rival I think, if anything, he is more of a cleared goodie than anyone.
Lemeard and jonti have been inactive but still I don't want to lynch comebackers just like that.
Obviously I'm not voting me.
Gah.

Didn't someone suggest Boris? Or Lurken the zombie?

vote Lurken

Votecount, 1h until deadline.

(4) reis - trespoe [307], snoop [J.Pass 300-> reis 309], OY [310], Sedracus [332]
(4) Xeno - randy [326], Kingepyon [330], jacob [349], Boris [E_L 341 -> Xeno 353]

(3) Lemeard - AVN [293], reis [J.Pass 331 -> E_L 337 -> Lemeard 356], E_L [reis 345 -> Lemeard 358]
(3) AVN - J.Pass [311], Taii [327], Seen [360]
(3) E_L - Split [333], Taklagarn [344], jonti [361]

(2) trespoe - telesien [299], Thandros [308]
(2) jonti - Arch Mede [338], esemesas [E_L 296 -> jonti 354]
(2) jacob - gigau [298], tamius [359]
(2) johho - Xeno [317], hdk [Xeno 347 -> johho 363]

(1) Lurken - johho [364]

Xeno voted me and I can see how incriminating that is from my point of view but it's hartwarming to see others think so too. ;)
AVN is just acting like AVN.
reis is just acting like reis.
trespoe and jacob were run up yesterday.
Eternaly_Lost the rival I think, if anything, he is more of a cleared goodie than anyone.
Lemeard and jonti have been inactive but still I don't want to lynch comebackers just like that.
Obviously I'm not voting me.
Gah.

Didn't someone suggest Boris? Or Lurken the zombie?

vote Lurken

I had suggested Lurken yesterday, because towards the end of the first day he seemed (could have been) to have tried to shift votes from the current leaders at the time (Mr.G, Sedracus) onto a third party.

I'm also finding I'm getting wolf-vibes from Boris.

Yes. Good to know someone else gets that vibe from him too :)

I had suggested Lurken yesterday, because towards the end of the first day he seemed (could have been) to have tried to shift votes from the current leaders at the time (Mr.G, Sedracus) onto a third party.

Hmn. An actual reasoned argument out of you.
Let's see where that goes.

Unvote Xenomorph II
Vote Lurken

Votecount.

(5) Lemeard - AVN [293], reis [J.Pass 331 -> E_L 337 -> Lemeard 356], E_L [reis 345 -> Lemeard 358], Falc, Arch Mede [338]

(4) reis - trespoe [307], snoop [J.Pass 300-> reis 309], OY [310], Sedracus [332]
(4) AVN - J.Pass [311], Taii [327], Seen [360], Split

(3) Xeno - , Kingepyon [330], jacob [349], Boris [E_L 341 -> Xeno 353]

(2) E_L - Taklagarn [344], jonti [361]
(2) Lurken - johho [364], randy [326]

(1) jonti - , esemesas [E_L 296 -> jonti 354]

*sigh*

Switches to third parties. Because that always gets the village far.

I'm glad the tie was broken, because I don't like ties as a villager. And especially of course because I was involved in that tie. Even if I consider that a detail.

Secondly I'm surprised that as one of the lynchers of Mr G (a wolf) I get so little credit from this village.

Finally I like to thank Johho for giving a good explanation why I voted Lemeard.
He seems to understand me and my way of playing.

Votecount, deadline.

(5) Lemeard - AVN [293], reis [J.Pass 331 -> E_L 337 -> Lemeard 356], E_L [reis 345 -> Lemeard 358], Falc [367], Arch Mede [jonti 338 -> Lemeard 371]

(4) AVN - J.Pass [311], Taii [327], Seen [360], Split [E_L 333 -> AVN 368]

(3) Xeno - Kingepyon [330], jacob [349], Boris [E_L 341 -> Xeno 353]

(2) E_L - Taklagarn [344], jonti [361]
(2) Lurken - johho [364], randy [Xeno 326 -> Lurken 372]

(1) jonti - esemesas [E_L 296 -> jonti 354]

not voted: Lemeard**, marty*, Lurken*

Last edited:
Day 3

With the weather getting increasingly worse, the manor is sealed and all its current inhabitants enjoy the warmth of a good whisky and the soft light from the fireplaces. The fiery discussions from yesterday continue throughout the day with almost everyone wanting to get their voice heard. Mr Lemeard however, a mysterious Swedish businessman, is calm and quiet in his little corner of the dining room however. Slowly sipping away at his black coffee he seems unaware of the attention he is getting more and more of as the sun slowly sets outside. In fact, Mr Lemeard is playing it so cool one could almost think he is already dead, something the others aren't afraid to test. Someone waves a rifle in front of his face, but no reaction is to be had. Clearly the man is some kind of Swedish assassin, sent to kill them all with his calm? A last minute decision is taken, Mr Lemeard must go. And if he won't walk, he will be sent packing some other way. Said and done, Mr Lemeard is thrown out in the cold, unrelenting storm. He turns to the people gathered in the doorway, still without uttering a single word, with empty eyes and slowly raises his arms in a gesture of some sort. Before anyone knows what is going on, lightning strikes and Mr Lemeard falls down dead, with a small gun in hand.

Night 3

With darkness comes death, so much is clear already. But if all lights in the house were to be kept shining all through the night? Maybe that would stop the killers... A servant is designated to keep the whole house lit up for the night while everyone else sleeps soundly in their beds. After all, they know that someone out there is killing the killers at night, so things might not be so bad after all. In the morning the servant is found unconscious on the floor and once awake swears he never saw anything. Everyone shows up for morning tea, everyone but Mr Lost. Could he be lost somewhere? No, Mr Lost is in no way lost. However, he does seem to have misplaced his head somewhere during the night. It cannot be found in his room, where the rest of his body lies cold. Upon further inspection of the door it is revealed that it gave way for the intruders quite easily, as it's lock had been destroyed during one of the earlier nights. Apparently this hadn't been the first attempt on his life. Soon evidence is found that Mr Lost in fact joined up with his first attackers, communists from what the bloody hammer and a polished sickle found in the room tells you, but it would seem those couldn't protect him either.

Lemeard the Loyal Societé Hunter with a Rival was lynched.
Eternaly_Lost the Communist Revolutionary with a rival and formerly cursed, was hunted.

Last edited: