+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Guide to Modding: Useful Tools and List of Mods

MDSDH Modern Day Scenario 2 conversion to DH Full.It's at 0.5 but is playable to some degree.:http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...-MDS2DH-Thread
    MDS Fixing Center MDS2 that was fixed and is completely playable for DH but it's not DH Full.:
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...-look-here!%29
    Darkest Hour Helpful Links:
    How to modify the Darkest Hour Technology Tree:

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...-the-tech-tree.
    A collection of Blank Graphic files for Darkest Hour.
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?645555-Resource-Blank-Gfx-files

EU4 Mod Links:
    Cheat Mod:

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...2#post17580322

United States of Europe,Estonia,Rapla country
    NOW I have my own mod but it to your list at mini mods Democradic Soviet Union and there is skin mod to (find it your self)
    Last edited by Alvar 13; 09-08-2012 at 13:47.

Is this list dead

or what.

mosh my dear
    update this thread please

SKIF for Kaiserreich Darkest Hour
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...r-Darkest-Hour

Fully playable with most major factions.

Darkest Hour Game Designer Fernando Torres's Avatar
    Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultEast India CompanyEast India Company Collection
    Elven Legacy CollectionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneIron CrossLegioThe Kings Crusade
    Lost Empire - ImmortalsMagickaMajesty 2Penumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengokuShip Simulator Extremes
    Supreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Blog Entries
    Note to OP:
    I updated first post to merge this thread with the old "Guide to Modding and Useful Tools" thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Fernando Torres View Post
    Note to OP:
    I updated first post to merge this thread with the old "Guide to Modding and Useful Tools" thread.
    did you updated List of mods or you only added "Guide to Modding and Useful Tools"

Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultEast India CompanyEast India Company Collection
    Elven Legacy CollectionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Lost Empire - ImmortalsMagickaMajesty 2Penumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: Revolutions
    Supreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvar 13 View Post
    did you updated List of mods"
    no

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Rome GoldSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis

Sorry I've been out for so long, I've been going threw a pretty hectic move. Anyways, I'm updating it now, and then I'm gonna work on the 18th century and World Pics mods :P
    GENERATION 37: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

you refer to "list of mods" thread in your "list of mods" thread
    NICE!

Blog Entries
    Fixed.
    I also put modding tools back on top again, please don't move them downwards.

Rome GoldSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis

Fixed.
    I also put modding tools back on top again, please don't move them downwards.
    Sorry, I was trying to organize them to fit in with the rest of the list. Can I edit the colors of the tools to make it fit in?
    GENERATION 37: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by General Mosh View Post
    Sorry, I was trying to organize them to fit in with the rest of the list. Can I edit the colors of the tools to make it fit in?
    Sure but it depends which skin user is using. I'm using white background and it looks just fine.

Sure but it depends which skin user is using. I'm using white background and it looks just fine.
    Oh right, I forgot about the other skins. Nevermind, I'll leave it as is. Its not as if its bad looking.

Field Marshal
    57 games registered

Achtung PanzerHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEast India Company
    East India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of Nations
    Rise of Prussia500k clubEuropa Universalis IVCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Blog Entries
    Please update this thread.

i need help finding my mod directory can anybody help
    for the people:

look in gamefolder.
    Darkest Hour Helpful Links:
    How to modify the Darkest Hour Technology Tree:

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...-the-tech-tree.
    A collection of Blank Graphic files for Darkest Hour.
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?645555-Resource-Blank-Gfx-files

EU4 Mod Links:
    Cheat Mod:

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...2#post17580322

wat would be the name of the game folder
    for the people:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast