+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stopping transports from landing?

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Blog Entries

Stopping transports from landing?

So I'm playing as the UK, and I sank most of the German fleet, but they still have a ton of transports and secured a foothold in Norway when I wasn't looking. I can defeat the transports, but they aren't sunk; they just retreat into Norway, and now German troops rae pouring in.

How do I stop this?
    I am therefore officially rooting for a Franco-German strike on Russia, prompting the Soviets to strike back with their hitherto secret nukes. This will serve as a salutary lesson to all involved and leave everyone suitably chastened.-El Pip

Great War: The American Front: Can the United States defeat Britain and its Confederate Lackeys? Or will the CSA defend its freedom against the Yankee Menace?

The Rambling KR Player LiamRiordan's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDungeonlandEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    Hearts of Iron IIILeviathan: WarshipsSemper FiThe Showdown EffectWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    War of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Faeelin View Post
    So I'm playing as the UK, and I sank most of the German fleet, but they still have a ton of transports and secured a foothold in Norway when I wasn't looking. I can defeat the transports, but they aren't sunk; they just retreat into Norway, and now German troops rae pouring in.

How do I stop this?
    Use Carrier Strike on Port with Aircraft Carriers, or Port Strike with Naval Bombers, Tactical Bombers of Close Air Support if you can spare them.

If Germany landed troops in Norway, starve them out by Convoy Raiding the Kattegat sea area, but that is also dangerous since you'll be in range of German bombers.

Rule of thumb, don't let the Germans have Norway, land in the North and grind them out.
    You think you know idiots? Work in retail and the betting industry like I do.

Want to have a leg up in your Darkest Hour games while in your darkest hour? Then try some of the adapted cheats from Hearts of Iron II!
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...ats&p=15827566

+ Reply to Thread