• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Very excited for this expansion.

This may have been answered before but when your primary wife dies can you choose which wife becomes your new primary? Or does the next one you marry automatically become the main one?

My favorite screen is the *drool*/*stare vacantly ahead* one - hilarious!
220px-Charles_II_(1670-80).jpg

Thanks for the AAR. I can't wait for Tuesday, really! I've wondered, for future official AARs like these, would it be easier if they were made in the form of a Youtube upload -- a kind of video AAR? I'd think, it would take less time than playing the game, taking the screenshots, and then writing the corresponding text. It's just a thought. I, for one, would enjoy watching them.

Mr. Doomdark, I'm a big fan of yours and of the entire CK2 team, but I'm going to have to criticize you guys a little bit here. What is with those ugly, generic, aesthetically revolting flags? This is an Islamic themed DLC, sir. I can understand not wanting to draw proper flags for every barony, county, and duchy, but at the very least we should have gotten unique Muslim flags for all of the kingdoms and empires. Can anyone argue with the accusation that the randomly generated Muslim flags are the ugliest in the game? I was hoping this would change. :(