+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: "Thursday's Insanity" — Thursdays, 20:00 CST

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron IIIMarch of the Eagles
    Rome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Uladh88 View Post
    eager to quit, im joining this game at 2 am till 6am i think im more invested than most in the game id like to see you play on from the ai after 2 hours considering it onlt takes them 2 minutes to screw your country
    Klemz is from Europe as well and this isn't the only american game he is in so quit your whining you make it seem like 2 am is awful i am usually up till at least 3 and if i'm doing something like EU3 especially with friends i have no problem staying up even later
    Player Kills-3

Experience is the teacher of all things. - Julius Caesar
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a man with a rifle behind every blade of grass." - Admiral Yamamoto.

So you'r not gonna play in this game anymore Uladh??

Quote Originally Posted by Uladh88 View Post
    eager to quit, im joining this game at 2 am till 6am i think im more invested than most in the game id like to see you play on from the ai after 2 hours considering it onlt takes them 2 minutes to screw your country

Eager as fuck to quit. 2 hours of being ai'd is pretty much harmless. The worst that can happen in 2 hours is you lose 5-15 years of time expanding. Get inflation? Edited away! Lose ships? Edited back in! Lose territory to rebels? Edited back in! Hurpadurpakaloorpafallopiantubes.

Quote Originally Posted by Vainfall View Post
    Eager as fuck to quit. 2 hours of being ai'd is pretty much harmless. The worst that can happen in 2 hours is you lose 5-15 years of time expanding. Get inflation? Edited away! Lose ships? Edited back in! Lose territory to rebels? Edited back in! Hurpadurpakaloorpafallopiantubes.
    Would you be willing to explain, or direct me to a place where I can learn how to add ships and troops to a country?
    MP Resume:
    Ended Campaigns

Steam: Y2Jonathan

i dont know about you but losing 5-15 years expanding is something that would nag at my mind continually and frustrate me which may infact snowball into a larger rage quit at some point down the line when something else happens as a result of my slow progress

Professional Kangaroo Boxer The-King's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDivine WindHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I vote we look for another hansa player.

Quote Originally Posted by The-King View Post
    I second this motion.
    "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live."

"Whosoever desires constant success must change his conduct with the times."

Was anyone ever under the impression that we weren't going to need a new Hansa? I removed his name from the list the moment he made his first post after the session.

I figure if we get someone, I'll remove the inflation that the AI picked up but otherwise The Hansa is in good shape for someone to pick up.
    MP Resume:
    Ended Campaigns

whisper silktrader to make the title say *NEED PERM* until we find one?
    "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live."

"Whosoever desires constant success must change his conduct with the times."

Quote Originally Posted by nightraid3r View Post
    whisper silktrader to make the title say *NEED PERM* until we find one?
    I have done just that.
    MP Resume:
    Ended Campaigns

Any space left in the game? Will play pritty much whatever

Quote Originally Posted by natewashere View Post
    Any space left in the game? Will play pritty much whatever
    We need someone to take over for The Hansa if that interests you.
    MP Resume:
    Ended Campaigns

Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jonathan View Post
    We need someone to take over for The Hansa if that interests you.
    Sounds good

Okay, I've added you to the roster as the Hansa. I've also edited the save and removed their inflation.

I'd like to note that anyone else who might be interested in playing should still go ahead an post or simply show up in Teamspeak at game time. I expect there are some countries that could use players and of course there's the danger of people simply not showing up.
    MP Resume:
    Ended Campaigns

Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jonathan View Post
    Would you be willing to explain, or direct me to a place where I can learn how to add ships and troops to a country?

There's a few ways you could do it. Easy enough to duplicate the information for another ship. Or if they don't need it right away, math out how much gold it costs, than load up the save and build those ships in the harbor yourself in the save. I do a let of ghetto rigging edits in my games since I'm not perfectly affluent myself. I cleared my inbox btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Vainfall View Post
    There's a few ways you could do it. Easy enough to duplicate the information for another ship. Or if they don't need it right away, math out how much gold it costs, than load up the save and build those ships in the harbor yourself in the save. I do a let of ghetto rigging edits in my games since I'm not perfectly affluent myself. I cleared my inbox btw.
    Okay thanks. I think I'll just use the "ghetto" style for this in the future. It's a better solution than just giving the country a bunch of money and hoping they use it for its intended purpose.
    MP Resume:
    Ended Campaigns

Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Is there any proof that hansa lost any ships?

Is there any proof that hansa lost any ships?
    The Hansa lost nothing. Possibly some troops when the AI attacked me, but no ships. The AI suffers no naval attrition after all.
    Last edited by Y2Jonathan; 11-07-2012 at 06:09.
    MP Resume:
    Ended Campaigns

Why would we give hansa ships then?

Why would we give hansa ships then?
    I don't think he was. Just referencing that he would use ghetto editing in the future. earlier I was merely talking about how very easy it is to completely reverse any and all damage the AI could possibly do.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast