+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: "Thursday's Insanity" — Thursdays, 20:00 CST

Looks like I'm pegged to get the ottomons at this rate. Oh noes :3.

I've been informed that our Holland player will miss the first session. Obviously we can still play without a Holland, but people not showing up tomorrow will force the start back a week. Assuming everyone who signed up shows, we'll need a person to switch to England and yes Spyker you will have to play the Ottomans.

I've heard from a couple people they might join in, but they didn't want to commit to a permanent country. The main point here is please be on teamspeak at game start tomorrow and anyone who wants to play but didn't sign up yet is free to find a country to play at game start.
    MP Resume:
    Ended Campaigns

Steam: Y2Jonathan

Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jonathan View Post
    I've been informed that our Holland player will miss the first session. Obviously we can still play without a Holland, but people not showing up tomorrow will force the start back a week. Assuming everyone who signed up shows, we'll need a person to switch to England and yes Spyker you will have to play the Ottomans.

I've heard from a couple people they might join in, but they didn't want to commit to a permanent country. The main point here is please be on teamspeak at game start tomorrow and anyone who wants to play but didn't sign up yet is free to find a country to play at game start.
    alright if we are lucky kneehi may even be around to fill in a country for the day
    "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live."

"Whosoever desires constant success must change his conduct with the times."

Ill take Englands Ill just need a sub for the 2nd week...

Quote Originally Posted by dustin2557 View Post
    Ill take Englands Ill just need a sub for the 2nd week...
    Well that should be fine, just fine. We can probably find someone.
    MP Resume:
    Ended Campaigns

The game is 7.5 hours from the time of this post in case anyone has problems with time zone conversion. Be sure to have Hamachi and Teamspeak installed by game time.

Teamspeak ip is 24.165.208.100

Game ip will be 5.198.83.216

Hamachi info will be given in teamspeak before the game start.

To avoid oos issues, proactively clear your cache and let it rebuild ahead of time. If the cache folder is empty after loading the game back up (indicated by still having bjlt the first time running after clearing), try running as administrator.

I look forward to seeing everyone there.
    MP Resume:
    Ended Campaigns

Depending on what people want I am able to host without using hamachi. I dislike it personally but I will install it if everyone else is ok with it.

Quote Originally Posted by wazzul View Post
    Depending on what people want I am able to host without using hamachi. I dislike it personally but I will install it if everyone else is ok with it.
    All right. Not having to use Hamachi would be nice. The reason I like this host is he has a solid state so he gets the game rehosted really quick. Also he's in a couple other games and I know he's always reliable to show up on time. Anyway, how fast does EU load up for you?

I have no problem switching you to primary host though if it looks good to do so, but we can discuss this closer to game time in TS. I'll be in the channel at least 30 minutes before game start. I'd still say to everyone to install Hamachi just in case. I'd appreciate if you posted your ip sometime before game time as well.
    MP Resume:
    Ended Campaigns

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron IIIMarch of the Eagles
    Rome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by spyker92 View Post
    Looks like I'm pegged to get the ottomons at this rate. Oh noes :3.
    I want to see how you handle a nation that isn't pegged to be a minor the whole time
    Player Kills-3

Experience is the teacher of all things. - Julius Caesar
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a man with a rifle behind every blade of grass." - Admiral Yamamoto.

I'd like to join.

Is the roster at the start of the thread up to date?

Sweden / Holland / Bohemia / Poland / Portugal
    Last edited by Crownshelm; 28-06-2012 at 21:53.

we could use a few more players its rather empty right now

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne

id like to join

holland
    bavaria
    the hansaa

i'll join as morocco or some random country

I would like to join you guys,
    I have played only twice online and therefore would like to take England...

dustin2557, do you mind ?

england has already being taken but im sure anothe is availalbe

portugal is available i think

Quote Originally Posted by Boga View Post
    I would like to join you guys,
    I have played only twice online and therefore would like to take England...

dustin2557, do you mind ?
    Because you have only played twice online that is a reason not to take england. It is important to start as a minor and work your way up after proving that you are reliable and not a rage quitter.
    "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live."

"Whosoever desires constant success must change his conduct with the times."

I'm rather new to the game...and next to human Castille would be not easy?
    I don't mind to take any western nation which is newbie friendly...

usally castile and portugal enjoy good relations, i rarly see a castille invading portugal in mp unless portugal pisses him off

I am intrested in joining. So I will show up..........................

Actually, if Burgundy is still available I'd like to make them my main choice.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast