• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
My friends and fellow Germans, it is now the time for Germany to return to the prosperity that marked the prewar years and not the horrors that marked the previous chancellery. We are at a cross-roads of History, will Germany strive towards a better future, or will she always be scarred by the past?

The former Chancellor's words ring hallow. It was the Zentrum-NL-Conservative government that first brought Austria into the war. In fact, it was only due to the failings of the previous Chancellor that the United Kingdom withdrew from the war effort and the lines collapsed. The war was proceeding well enough until the previous chancellor took control, in fact there were reports that France would have been force to surrender within a year, were it not for his mis-governance. The peace program that the former Chancellor mentions, took many hours of work on my part as he never attended the negotiations, and was only through the Foreign Ministry's work that some terms were included, in particular the War Crimes clause.

The war was only brought to a close due the skillful handling of foreign policy by the Foreign Ministry. It was though their hard work that the coalition to put done the French menace was formed. It was this coalition and the bravery of our soldiers that our nation was saved, not the democrats!

The Reich Party will only seek to return our nation the distant past. They will lead Germany always looking back and never forward. If they come to power, our nation will stagnate and collapse.

The communists and social democrats seek to grow the state at the expense of all. Will this better Germany, perhaps for those who seek to aggrandize power, but not for the majority. Instead, I ask that the people look towards the progressive policies of Zentrum that seek moderate reform that will give every person a square deal. As we must keep ever in mind that a nation such as ours can exist only by virtue of the orderly liberty which comes through the equal domination of the law over all men alike, and through its administration in such resolute and fearless fashion as shall teach all that no man is above it and no man below it. The Communist Party will only lead to the hunger and destitution of our people. Their goals will remove the incentives for doing work. Without incentives no one will work, prices will raise and the people will suffer.

People of Germany, I ask that you vote for Zentrum. Zentrum has always worked with the German people and nation in mind. Zentrum brought forward and passed the education reforms, which have allow more advancement by merit. Zentrum has also worked to build the economy of our nation throughout the its tenor, be it through increases in welfare, the construction of new industries, or the development of our nation's infrastructure.

We can keep our government on a sane and healthy basis, we can make and keep our social system what it should be, only on condition of judging each man, not as a member of a class, but on his worth as a man. It is an infamous thing in our German life, and fundamentally treacherous to our institutions, to apply to any man any test save that of his personal worth, or to draw between two sets of men any distinction save the distinction of conduct, the distinction that marks off those who do well and wisely from those who do ill and foolishly. There are good citizens and bad citizens in every class as in every locality, and the attitude of decent people toward great public and social questions should be determined, not by the accidental questions of employment or locality, but by those deep-set principles which represent the innermost souls of men.

I ask you people of Germany to vote for Zentrum or another moderate party in the coming election such that a sense of normalcy and prosperity can return to our nation, like that of the days before the current Chancellor and before the war.

Vote for Germany, Vote for Prosperity, Vote for the Future, Vote Zentrum!

~Reinhart von und zu Birkenfeld

Herr von und zu Birkenfeld is correct; it has been the moderates who have been best for Germany; the Zentrum-National Liberal-Convervative coalition brought prosperity to all Germans, and it was only the avarice and ignorance of France that undid our careful statecraft; now, this war is over, and the age for these radical politics is drawing to a much needed end. What Germany needs now is pragmatic, sensible, moderate government, and what is the best party for that? The National Liberal Party.

The National Liberal Party has always, and will always, strive to make Germany stronger; during the Birkenfeld governemnt, we were instrumental in the education and infrastructure bills, both of which have made the lives of the regular German better; the National Liberal Party crafted budget proposals for every year since 1914.

What have the Communists done these past few years? Brought death and divisiveness to the Fatherland, proposing no real policies, and never once supporting our just war effort! What of the Democrats? Good men, to be sure, and led by a man who I respect, but too ideological and impractical for Germany. What of the Reich Party? What sane man would vote for that corrupt, twisted band of miscreants!

The only choice for progress and pragmatism, for NORMALCY, is the National Liberal Party!

3 August 1917

What Political Party will you vote for if the election was held today?

21% German Conservative Party
19% National Liberal Party
17% Zentrum Party
16% Social Democratic Party
14% German Democratic Party
09% German Reich Party
04% Communist Party of Germany

What issue matters the most to you?
65% Normalcy
12% Debt
14% Corruption
09% Radical Change

People of Germany you say you crave a return to normalcy. Like the time before the war. I'm afraid that any politician who claims that a return to normalcy as before the war is impossible. This war has shaped the world so much that to return to how it was before is now possible. Many young men have laid down their lives for Germany and all nations involved in this great war. To try to return to normalcy would be to dishonour the memory of those that lay down their lives. We can not just forget about this and try to return to normalcy. I frankly is no longer possible. But we have to move forward from this. To rebuild Germany to it's potential. The old normalcy may be impossible but a new one will be possible perhaps. The Communist party if we have control of the government will root out corruption where ever it lies. Corruption is the plague of capitalism and it will be destroyed under the Communist party. Many of you are worried about the great debt the government built up over the war. The Communists see debt as a hallmark of capitalism and we will remove it as swiftly as is safe to prevent an economic down turn which will harm the workers those we are sworn to protect. The communists will ensure the workers are given a fair deal. Nationalising the commanding heights of industry to ensure the great factories of Germany are run for the workers. We will not nationalise the small workshops and small scale light industries of Germany but will ensure the workers are looked after there as they will be everywhere else. The farmers are also important to the Communist party. The great farmers of Germany are the workers of the countryside and will supported as much as any other worker of merit like all German farmers are.

People of Germany if you vote for the other parties you are voting to keep the workers and farmers oppressed and corruption and debt rampant. We will not let Germany crumple under there grasp. We will ensure Germany Triumphs.

I can honestly say that I cannot see where the Communist leader is coming from;

Education spending has increased, and the poorest child in Germany is getting an excellent education.

Welfare has been protected and expanded, and the poverty-striken members of German society have suffered more from the radicalism and violence brought on by the Communists than by the policies of the National Liberals and Centrists.

His assault on corruption is nolbe, but misguided; corruption is not the plague of capitalism; it is the plague of man. The far right and far left have both experienced corruption, and neither group can be called capitalist.

If the German people want to fight corruption and debt, and bring meaningful reform to the Fatherland, vote National Liberal!

As the coming election draws ever nearer, the desire for normalcy has become the dominant issue. It is a shame then, that if the situation we had before this war were to return; we would elect a group of corrupt politicians and be led by a succession of inept rulers, whose powers were virtually unchecked and whose whims have led Germany into instability and chaos. That does not mean I am against the Royals or the 'old' coalition; the Imperial Regent has indeed proved a worthy leader over the last year and many politicians are principled, assured and incorruptible. However, what is to say that the next Kaiser will not be a stark raving mad lunatic? What is to say that the next Chancellor will not be in the grip of special interests and big money?

This is what the German Democratic Party stands against. We will rally against government by blood rather than merit. We will fight against corruption and political abuse. We will reform the system and oppose all who wish to preserve it regardless of its failings.

I do recall two bills that I put before the Reichstag late last year; they would have expanded the franchise and limited the powers of the monarchy. The important detail here is that the Reichstag has already approved them. The Reichstag has stated clearly it wishes to reform the system, and I will not stand with any government who says otherwise, as I hope you will vote against any party who rules out reform.

Yet this is still not enough; we must empower the voters and those they elect, but we must regulate these elected officials too and we must guard against extremist violence that would seek anarchy. Registers of the interests of the members of both houses should be created and corruption must be sought out and vanquished. Those who use violence as a means of political pressure must be caught, charged and imprisoned.

Finally I wish to address the unworthy charge of Herr von und zu Birkenfeld. Yes, the foreign office did make valuable contributions to diplomacy and yes, the loss of British support was regrettable; however, is it not the job of the Foreign office to carry out diplomacy? And the primary reason for the withdrawal of British support was the general 'state of turmoil', for which the Crown, for calling two elections in very quick succession during wartime (which is what Herr von und zu Birkenfeld has done by withdrawing his party's support from the coalition), deserves far more blame than the Chancellery. On top of this, it is untrue I did not attend the conference in Bern, just that, due to other internal commitments, I could not stay for all negotiations, and I did make my voice clear when I thought an issue was particularly important, as with the potential net increase in German debt. I will not deny that the strength and bravery of the armed forces has enabled the German nation to remain intact to this day, for it most certainly has, but I resent the former Vice-Chancellor trying to make cheap political gains by misrepresenting the truth.

It is with this in mind that I ask you to vote DDP; we are not a party of radicals, but reformers, and will be able to lead Germany to a more stable and prosperous future.

Last edited:
You are wrong. Corruption is greed for money. The same money which is such a centre of capitalism. While we have capitalism we will always have corruption. Until we cast down the capitalist system corruption will always be present it is how capitalists work. Using there money to their own advantage by bribing people and being corrupt. Education reform and the various social policies put in place are good but merely a façade to hide their true aims to crush the worker and exploit him as much as possible until he is bled dry and he is thrown away. You national liberals speak of meaningful reform. You want mere tinkering which will give the illusion of change to trick the workers while keeping the status quo to ensure you and your rich friends profit in the long term. He claims the poorest suffer most from us not them. It is only because they are the ones who are in most need but left abandoned by the government and when they protest with the support of the Communist party they are violently put down by the government. People of Germany to enact true change you must vote Communist.

People of Germany, you crave normalcy and a return to the booms of the pre-war years. Remember the accomplishments of the Zentrum lead coalition during this period. It was a time of unparalleled economic growth and one that enabled the unparalleled opportunities for advancement during this period. It was also a time that saw the development of new trade and increased cooperation with other nations for the benefit of all Germans.

Furthermore, in an effort to serve the German people, I have taken upon myself and to draft a reconstruction plan to rebuild the shattered West bank of the Rhine and those areas on the East bank that were also damaged. Furthermore, effort has been made to draft bills that will restore our national champions to prosperity and jobs to our workers! There are also plans to compensate those who lost their families and loved ones to the war and to construct memorials such that these horrors may never be forgotten. Finally, there are also plans to pay off our national debt in a timely and appropriate manner.

The communists and social democrats seek to grow the state at the expense of all. Will this better Germany, perhaps for those who seek to aggrandize power, but not for the majority. Instead, I ask that the people look towards the progressive policies of Zentrum that seek moderate reform that will give every person a square deal. As we must keep ever in mind that a nation such as ours can exist only by virtue of the orderly liberty which comes through the equal domination of the law over all men alike, and through its administration in such resolute and fearless fashion as shall teach all that no man is above it and no man below it. The Communist Party will only lead to the hunger and destitution of our people. Their goals will remove the incentives for doing work. Without incentives no one will work, prices will raise and the people will suffer.

I ask the people of Germany to remember the prosperity of the past and hope that we can work together to rebuild our nation and return it to prosperity.

Does the good Head of the Communist Party wish to do away with money? Would you rather the German nation and people slide back, to the dawn of man; living in equal poverty? The Communist Party, obviously radical and violent, cannot bring peace and prosperity to Germany; indeed it stands opposed to all notions in the statement. Wealth is a tool capitalism, War must be waged for the Revolution, and Germany , and all nations, should cease to exist! We cannot have this extremism!

The Communists will bring Germany to ruin, and will do so willingly and joyfully. Can the German economy prosper when torn ausnder by the Communists? Of course not! Can the German worker rise from poverty under the Communists? NO! He will be imprisoned, for all eternity, in poorness, starvation, misery, and death!

Under the National Liberal Party, with our Centrist and Conservative allies, Germany will prosper! Education reform, welfare expansion, protection of the military, and more will come from our coalition!

This election, vote for Progress, for Principle, for Peace, and for Power! VOTE NATIONAL LIBERAL!

You speak of lofty Communism when all desire has vanished and the people live equally. That is a lofty goal but we communists are pragmatic is anything. We will take small steps towards our goal not giant leap. We will not risk tearing Germany asunder with dangerous wars. We will encourage and support our communist movements. We will take small steps towards our ultimate goals. Communism will not be built in a day but unless we are willing to walk along the path to the Communist utopia we will never arrive. There may be war. The various capitalist regimes will fear the revolution and may support counter-revolutionary groups or try to crush the revolution before it can begin but regardless the revolution must happen otherwise the glorious worker will be crushed by the corrupt evil capitalists which run the nations of the world. Under all other parties progress will be a false progress. They seek merely to enrich themselves with the bounty of the workers. They will not be allowed as long as the Communists stand strong and united.

You seem to care little if war is waged, and death is had, so long as your agenda is fulfilled; the Communists are radical ideologues who will bring misery and strife to all Germans!

The Communist ideals are completely against the grand goals of German prosperity and progress that all rational members of our society strive for! Moderatism, and pragmatism are the key, but moderating radical communism is simply going to slow the process, not change the end result, which is revolution and death!

However, I wish to change my current course of argument and direct my energies towards the German Democratic Party, on which I have this to say; while I respect its members, and I believe in their sincerity, thy are too ideological, and will not moderat their views enough. They want to radically transform German society; they attempted to do so in the midst of a war, and paid more attention to that than to mainitaining the support of our allies. The DDR has tried and has failed, and meaningful change must be made.

That change, that reform, that progress, can only come from the moderates, the pragmatic statesmen who have lead this nation wisely and with great prudence. The National Liberal Party, a force for Progress, for Principle, for Peace, and for Prosperity, is the Party you should vote for this election day!

I am amazed at the illusions being painted by the former chancellor. Those bills that he has continued to harp on as being passed, never were, they fell short of the required two-thirds majority for them to pass. The is some merit in parts of his bills but overall they strive for too much into too short a space of time. This was the reason the British left our alliance. They noted their disapproval of the continuing elections, which were halted when this was indicated, but their primary reason was the unreasonable reforms brought forward by the DDP. And while it is true reform is needed it is more moderate reform that is required, not a complete upending of the current system.

On the matter of foreign policy, indeed it is the job of the Foreign Ministry to conduct foreign policy. But is important to give credit where credit is due. It was through their efforts that allies were called into the aid of Germany. On the matter of the peace treaty I look at the differences in the proposals put forward by the former chancellor and myself and I see which were more apt to be included in the final peace.

I find it odd that every point the former chancellor brings up is so easily refuted by fact. It seems to clarify why his government turned out so poorly.

On the issue of my decision to withdraw the support of Zentrum from the unity government. I will remind him that I had previously rebuked him and publically stated that Zentrum would withdraw from the coalition following the signing of the peace. Furthermore, it speaks volumes that the National Liberals also choose to withdraw from the government.

On his final statement that the DDP is a party of moderates not radicals, I merely ask that people look at the parties record.

I will reiterate my statements on the communist party, they only seek to aggrandize power. An action that will ultimately be to the detriment of all. It should be noted that their goals will remove the incentives for doing work. Without incentives no one will work, prices will raise and the people will suffer.

I would also like to refer voters to an article in the March 20th, 1916 edition of the Berlin Post: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...-Reichstag&p=14272179&viewfull=1#post14272179

Zentrum and its allies have worked tireless for the good of all in our great nation. Indeed we and our allies, are the only parties that has examined the issues and have developed plans to rebuild our nation. I ask what to the other candidates present?

I ask the people of Germany to remember the prosperity of the past and hope that we can work together with the moderates to rebuild our nation and return it to prosperity.

While capitalism survives there will never be peace. While capitalism feasts on the bones of the workers there will always be conflict. Communism does not encourage conflict. Communism will end conflict forever as all men and women work together for a better world. Communism will bring prosperity to everyone regardless of who they are and where they come from. When communism arrives people will work for it is right. Under Communism everyone will work for the betterment of all. There production of goods will be rewarded by receiving goods from others who work. Revolution is not always a bad thing. Revolution is simply a fundamental change in power or organisational structures in a short time. They are by no means a bad thing. Revolution can be the way forward to a brighter future. Do you claim the industrial revolution which transformed Europe was a bad thing? The communist revolution will shatter the chains placed upon the workers and bring forward a new golden age of peace and prosperity unseen in all of time and space.

So long as greed exists, there will never be peace. Despite all your claims to the contrary, your cries that all the world's problems stem from capitalism, the truth of the matter is that those problems are borne from greed, which is intrinsically found in all men. Despite what you believe, and what you try to change, greed will remain for all eternity, unless of coruse you believe it can be bred out of man...

In any case, communism is an unrealistic system that will lead to death, destruction, and doom; the people will suffer from unending poverty and fear, and all the progress made in Man's long history will be reversed, and Communism will lead to a barbaric, impoverished, ruined world.

For all your words, you placating pleads, the fact still stands; you are preaching revolution! People of Germany, we have seen strife, and suffering these long years! Let us show the world that we are made of sterner stuff! We will not fall for the promises of equality and strength made by these Communists! This year, vote for proven leadership! Vote for the National Liberal Party!

Greed stems from capitalism remove all traces of capitalism and greed will slowly drift away and vanish forever. You want more wealth for you and your cronies. You want to oppress the German worker for ever. You claim revolution is a bad thing. Revolution is not inherently evil. It is shaped by men and always will be. It can be for good or for worse but the coming Communist revolution will be shaped by men who want to make a positive difference and want to change for the better. Equality is the aim of all communists. You want to make a two class Germany with yourself and your wealthy friends watching over the enslaved remainder. You have no proven leadership. This country has lurched from one crisis to the next never really hitting it's stride effectively. To vote for all others is to vote for crisis and weakness. Vote for the Communist party the only true party of strength.

The people do not want revolution; they want a return to normalcy!

Communist revolution is bad, without exception; the people will be less free and less protected; the German state will be undermined and ultimately ruined; and the eternal Revolution, preached by your founder as the ONLY way to bring about change, will bring devastation to the world.

Do you not believe in Revoltution; in one breath, you champion revolution, and campaign to your fellow radicals; in the next, you decry revolution, abandoning the principles of your ideology, and forsaking the teachings of Marx and Engels. Make up your mind! Where does the German Communist Party stand?

I can tell you, and all the German people, where the National Liberal Party stands; it stands for freedom, and has supported voting and electoral reform; it champions the free market, promoting growth and innovation; it champions pragmatic, sensible government, as evidenced by our support for Centrist governments, and attempting to moderate the von Wettin government); and it stands, above all, for the German people! In these regards, and more, the National Liberal Party stands in complete and stark contrast to your radical band of madmen, bent on war, death, and revolution!

This election, do not vote for war, or backwardness, or poverty; vote for the Party of Peace, Progress, and Prosperity! Vote for the National Liberal Party!

I highly encourage all German people to vote for the moderate parties of the previous government the Conservatives,Zentrum, and the NLP. These parties will bring peace and prosperity back to the Reich.

-Prinz Heinrich von Hohenzollern, Vice-Imperial Regent.

Last edited:
I want to thank the Vice-Regent for his recent statement, not only in supporting my party, but in supporting the moderate parties of Germany, the true champions of reform and moderation.

This war, terrible and great, was thrust upon us; now is the time for peace, and for growth. To entrust the stewardship of this nation, of your children, who will you turn to? The Communists? Those radicals will destroy our beloved Fatherland, will steal your property, and will annihilate our economy! Perhaps, then you should turn to the Reich Party? Those men are little better than the Communists! They seek nothing but their own glory, their own selfish ends and wants! If those two parties are so extreme, let us look at the more... moderate governments; the Social Democrats and the German Democrats. The SDP has proven itself to be corrupt, extreme, and unwilling to work for the good of the German people, instead breaking into little bits, as the new Communist Party evidences. The DDR, while a vast improvement over the other 'democratic' party, is filled with naive idealists, unfit to lead the Reich, as we have plainly seen this past year.

That leaves only three parties; the National Liberals, the Conservatives, and Zentrum. Now, far be it from me to champion the leadership of my rival parties, but Herrs von Weiss and von und zu Birkenfeld are truly noble men, both of whom have proven their dedication and love of the Fatherland. Now to the final party, my own...

The National Liberal Party, the Party that first stood with Bismark, the Party that has crafted budget and bill, the Party that has, more than any other party, devoted itself to the betterment of our beloved homeland, is the strongest party to lead Germany. Can we entrust ourselves to the radicals? Certainly not! We are then left with supporting the moderates, the parties that have spent these past few years in complete and total dedication to improve the Reich and to make the German people wealthier and freer; in all regards, my party, with the help of the Centrists and Conservatives, have succeeded!

This election, you know who you must place your vote for; not the radical, not the corrupt, not the naive idealist! Instead, vote for Peace, Prosperity, Progress, Pragmatism, and Principle;

VOTE NATIONAL LIBERAL!

I must thank the regent for his support of moderate government. These parties will only strive for the betterment of our nation. I have to agree with Herr von Holenzollern's assessment of the radical parties. They are fair and studied examinations of these parties.

I must further reiterate the statements of Herr con Hohenzollern, the war was a true tragedy, forced upon our nation in time of growth and prosperity. The war progressed well under the leadership of moderate leadership, however once the war was lead by radicals, our nation sadly collapsed, only to be saved by our brave soldiers and the skillful efforts of the Foreign Ministry.

Zentrum has championed the cause of our people and our nation. Whether it be personal advancement or economic opportunities. Zentrum and its allies have worked tirelessly to improve the place of every German in our society.

I ask the people of Germany to remember the prosperity of the past and hope that we can work together with the moderates to rebuild our nation and return it to prosperity.

I am amazed at the illusions being painted by the former chancellor. Those bills that he has continued to harp on as being passed, never were, they fell short of the required two-thirds majority for them to pass. The is some merit in parts of his bills but overall they strive for too much into too short a space of time. This was the reason the British left our alliance. They noted their disapproval of the continuing elections, which were halted when this was indicated, but their primary reason was the unreasonable reforms brought forward by the DDP. And while it is true reform is needed it is more moderate reform that is required, not a complete upending of the current system.

On the matter of foreign policy, indeed it is the job of the Foreign Ministry to conduct foreign policy. But is important to give credit where credit is due. It was through their efforts that allies were called into the aid of Germany. On the matter of the peace treaty I look at the differences in the proposals put forward by the former chancellor and myself and I see which were more apt to be included in the final peace.

I find it odd that every point the former chancellor brings up is so easily refuted by fact. It seems to clarify why his government turned out so poorly.

On the issue of my decision to withdraw the support of Zentrum from the unity government. I will remind him that I had previously rebuked him and publically stated that Zentrum would withdraw from the coalition following the signing of the peace. Furthermore, it speaks volumes that the National Liberals also choose to withdraw from the government.

On his final statement that the DDP is a party of moderates not radicals, I merely ask that people look at the parties record.

I will reiterate my statements on the communist party, they only seek to aggrandize power. An action that will ultimately be to the detriment of all. It should be noted that their goals will remove the incentives for doing work. Without incentives no one will work, prices will raise and the people will suffer.

I would also like to refer voters to an article in the March 20th, 1916 edition of the Berlin Post: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...-Reichstag&p=14272179&viewfull=1#post14272179

Zentrum and its allies have worked tireless for the good of all in our great nation. Indeed we and our allies, are the only parties that has examined the issues and have developed plans to rebuild our nation. I ask what to the other candidates present?

Where does it say that any bill requires 2/3rds majority to pass? Germany is not America. We have no constitutional limits on the powers of the Reichstag save that to which the Kaiser does not approve. 61% of the Reichstag voted in favour of my proposals, which is enough for it to be passed. Furthermore, not one single member of Zentrum voted against my proposal, and half of the party voted for the reforms; strange given that it was, and I quote, "too much into too short a space of time." In fact no party, save the Reich party, voted against the proposals, and even some 55 of their members abstained: indeed, in three parties, the Communists, the DDP and the SPD, every member of the Reichstag approved the bill.

I am disheartened I am forced to repeat a press release made 9 months ago:
Press Release from the Office of the Chancellor

The reports from the Palace that state the communique from the Prime Minister talked of the recent proposed amendment are correct. However, the Chancellor wishes to stress that the amendment is given as the 'last straw', not the main reason for the end of the alliance; the main reason is given as the wider 'state of turmoil' in the country. The Chancellor hopes that the palace will cease misrepresenting the facts in the hopes of meddling with needed reform and notes that the Palace is more to blame for the 'state of turmoil' in this nation than this administration.

Again on the Foreign policy issue, I repeat that the Foreign Office, as has every ministry of the previous government, did a good job, and credit is due to the Minister responsible; however, that does not preclude that all of the credit should go to the Minister and all the blame should go to the Chancellor. This issue is not as black and white as Herr von und zu Birkenfeld would like to make out.

'Refuted by fact', indeed...

We are reformers, not radicals, for we understand that meaningful and permanent change can only come from working with existing structures and bodies, not through violence and aggression and anarchy.

Seeing as Herr von und zu Birkenfeld is so keen to remind voters of the political corruption in the near past, I refer you all to an article about the Foreign Minister (a member of the Zentrums Partei) published during Herr von und zu Birkenfeld's tenure as Chancellor: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...-Reichstag&p=14266038&viewfull=1#post14266038

I therefore reiterate my earlier statement:
I hope that you will vote DDP; we are not a party of radicals, but reformers, and will be able to lead Germany to a more stable and prosperous future.

Last edited: