• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I demand to be immediately released. You have my word I shall take no uncivilised action whilst free.​

I also Vote No to the support the War Bill of 1914. Just because we're at war doesn't mean we can focus all our funds on the war effort. More must be focused on it yes but all of it. No that would be most likely totally unneeded for winning this war were we have had such great success already.

OOC: Ok then...

"I vote NO to the War Bill of 1914. ((It's 1915 btw)) Focusing every ounce of spending power in the Reich on the military will absolutely wreck our economy. Winning a war is not as important as maintaining the home front."

~ Minister Friedrich von Weiss
Naval Ministry

I would vote no to this bill. However, as I have been imprisoned without formal charge, for several months, without so much as a hint at a trial, I am afraid I may not vote at all.

I vote no on the bill and I am currently awaiting a budget proposal from the treasury minister. I hope that the current investigation my soon be brought to a successful conclusion.

OOC: Fry could you PM Riccardo the budget info and duke the investigation info?

An investigation is nice, but normally justice is done through a trial. You know, in public. In a court. Without throwing the accused in jail for several months without telling him what he has supposedly done.​

An investigation is nice, but normally justice is done through a trial. You know, in public. In a court. Without throwing the accused in jail for several months without telling him what he has supposedly done.​

"Silence, traitor."

I also vote no on the Support the War Bill of 1914. We can weather this storm without such drastic cuts to our nation's well-being.

Reactions:
I oppose this War Bill.

I would also like to say I would rather see our prisoners tried rather than simply imprisoned; all men deserve that right.

Once I have received the necessary information and figures from my ministry, I will begin crafting a budget to be voted on.

It is interesting that I have now seemingly been found guilty without so much as a trial or even the publishing of the results of the investigation.​

I hereby order the release of the following people, it must be noted by them and the people that these men are on release, and may not leave Berlin until the investigation is over, any attempt to do so will result in their immediate arrest, which will be indefinite.

- Helmut von Jagow (Warluster)
- Siegfried von Wolf (Shock3r)

The other two prisoners shall be put under house arrest.

~His Imperial and Royal Majesty, the German Emperor and King of Prussia, Wilhelm III

Last edited:
I demand that I be charged or released. If charged, I demand my lawyer.​

I vote no on the war bill.
If the Belgians are truly being massacred, then shouldn't we enlist their help during the great war. The Belgians, in ancient times, proved a worthy opponent to any German, but what if we worked together to bring down those filthy Gauls of France? I say to arms to our Walloon brothers!

Last edited: